main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Bo-Katan's Allegiance (Spoilers!)

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by TK421-677, Feb 5, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TK421-677

TK421-677 Jedi Padawan

Mar 10, 2012
    So now that we know that Bo is Satine's sister, what should we make of her allegiance to Vizla and his plan to kill Satine? He made it very clear when he said Maul would be "dead along side the duchess" but Bo didn't seem to react in any substantial way. Was she okay with this plan? She obviously thought highly of Vizla but in the most recent episode it seemed pretty clear that she didn't outright hate her sister either.

Think we'll get more info about this at a later time? Mandalore seems like it will be getting its fair share of the spotlight in season 6 so I hope Bo makes more appearances.

2. TaradosGon

TaradosGon Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 28, 2003
    Filoni makes reference to wanting to tell their story eventually in some media form (implying that it won't necessarily be in TCW). Maybe he'll make a comic of it or something. I'm guessing its something that she hated her sister and convinced herself that she wanted her sister dead for the glory of Mandalore, but in the end realized that wasn't what she wanted and that Mandalorian solidarity and independence was more important to her than political squabbles. I don't know. The fact that they were sisters came out of left field and the idea seems like it was Filoni's baby. So we'll just have to see what he does with it, if he gets the chance to develop it further.

QuangoFett, Valairy Scot and 07jonesj like this.
  3. 07jonesj

07jonesj Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 16, 2010
    She did say "the enemy of my enemy is my friend". It seems like Bo-Katan didn't hate her sister, but did hate her rule over Mandalore.

4. Dark Lord Tarkas

Dark Lord Tarkas Jedi Grand Master star 5

Apr 29, 2011
    This happened in an episode that already aired, so this isn't a spoiler thread.

5. SpecialOpsUnit

SpecialOpsUnit Jedi Master star 4

Sep 1, 2007
    I see it similar to this.

Bo wants what's best for Mandalore and it's people. She believes Mandalore being the warriors they were always meant to be is what's best for them. Satine is obviously the complete opposite of that. After Vizsla's death and Almec/Maul in power, she see's Satine as the only answer to them. I'd think she'd rather have Satine in power than Maul. It's whats best for Mandalore at the time.

Seerow likes this.
  6. Spazmatron

Spazmatron Jedi Padawan star 3

Sep 19, 2012
    She becomes Obi-wans next love interest lol.

7. Arrian

Arrian Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 15, 2011
    Yeah, Obi-Wan and Bo-Katan =
    [​IMG]

Spazmatron and Darth Ibonek like this.
  8. Kualan

Kualan Jedi Grand Master star 4

Dec 4, 2008
    No, that's not true...that's....oh god, what am I saying, that could happen D:

9. Deputy Rick Grimes

Deputy Rick Grimes Jedi Grand Master star 6

Sep 3, 2012
    Search you're feelings, you know it to be true :p

Lazy Storm Trooper likes this.
  10. QuangoFett

QuangoFett Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jun 11, 2011
    The relevant section from the IGN interview:

Yes, almost certainly a comic or a novel in the making.

11. 07jonesj

07jonesj Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 16, 2010
    I'd love a novel covering Clan Satine, Bo-Katan's life and Satine and Obi-Wan's early adventure.

12. General Immodet

General Immodet Jedi Master star 5

Dec 5, 2012
    She will be Spar's second-in-command! ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.