main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Char, NC Board access trouble

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by Cartooncheryl, Jun 16, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cartooncheryl

Cartooncheryl Jedi Master star 1

Jun 20, 1999
    Hey, is anyone else having trouble getting here? I normally use Netscape, and when I do, the part of our site with the title bar and the stuff down the left kinda "takes over" and it redirects me to the host site of that part, and I can't see the board.

I think it's you James -- if our hosting isn't working, can you reset that to the default, so it pulls theforce.net stuff? A lot of the other boards do that, I've seen. It was weird, I don't know why they redirected me!

2. anakin_girl

anakin_girl Jedi Knight star 6

Oct 8, 2000
    Hey Cheryl--James and I are working on the banner problem--hopefully it will be restored soon.

Sorry you can't make it Saturday. :(

3. anakin_girl

anakin_girl Jedi Knight star 6

Oct 8, 2000
    Cheryl--from James, who really needs to get his ass out of the Big Brother House and join the rest of us peons: :p

" Well, Cheryl, the problem is this: The host has been paid, but there was a billing problem. And unfortunately, even though I've had great customer service, billing is taking slowly. The rep I spoke to said it should be taken care of tonight, but it could be 24 hours or so. Everything ought to be back up to normal soon. If not, I'll request that they're reset within 72 hours. But it should all be cleared up by then. :)

~ James"

4. EagleIFilms

EagleIFilms Jedi Grand Master star 5

Apr 6, 2001
    What banner problem?

;)

?Eaglet

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.