main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

So NV Board Theme

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by Acthar_Sm-Ith, Jun 7, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Acthar_Sm-Ith

Acthar_Sm-Ith Jedi Master star 4

May 23, 2002
    Has anyone thought up a good theme for this board? I was thinking something dark with light contrasting lettering (blacks and greys with reddish letters). I think i am going to make a border for the board. let me know what you guys think.

2. Talon_Wolfe

Talon_Wolfe Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 8, 2002
    Cool, PM me when you have something, I will give you an email to send it to.

I am working on some stuff too. I was thinking the 'view from the hill' as a background (the view that has sunset station and much of henderson in it), and then superimposing stuff on it. As for what to superimpose, I thought we could stick some of us in our costumes in the same poses as the current images (what you see right now at the top and left of your screen). Or... I thought about taking action figures/legomen/playskool figures and posing them, and superimposing them on there. I got the playskool stuff for my son, it is sooooo cool. I mean, er, for him it is cool.

What do you think?

3. Acthar_Sm-Ith

May 23, 2002
    well i really dig the name "Council of the Twin Suns." I think if we kept that name we could take a picture from on top of the mesa of us in costume, then super impose two suns setting. as for the side picture, i was think a lightsaber with the blade extending forever down the side. But if we are going with a desert shot, we should probably go for a more earthy tone to the board like tans and light greys.i think that would look really cool.

4. Talon_Wolfe

Talon_Wolfe Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 8, 2002
    Will you wear pantyhose on your head?

5. Acthar_Sm-Ith

May 23, 2002
    for the entire internet of geeks to see? you bet your sweet bippy I will! I am guessing I should bring down my jedi outfit for when i am down there this weekend. Also, this is a post for everyone to post ideas on our board theme. If no one really cares but Talon and I, then I guess we will make the decision, but if not, feel free to post suggestions.

Oh, yeah, Talon, update your wqebpage! I still have yet to see my twi'lek costume.

6. cbielich

cbielich Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 4, 2002
    So whats tis board thing, maybe I can help?

C

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.