main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Boba Fett? Boba Fett? Where? SLC in October! That's Where!

Discussion in 'Archive: Idaho Falls, ID' started by BithLord42, May 27, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BithLord42

BithLord42 Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 18, 2003

Hey everybody, this came from the Alpine Garrison boards, care of TI4247:

Greetings Everyone

Thanks to those who sent in emails to Slanted Fedora. Dave Scott has made some adjustments and will be coming to Salt Lake City and he FINALLY confirmed Jeremy Bulloch (after telling me about getting him three months ago).

The convention dates have been changed to October 22-24. It will still be at the Holiday Inn Downtown (same location as last year). In a way this is a good thing because now I can attend the Weird Al concert without feeling guilty for leaving the convention.

Because this is a three day convention, several groups are looking at holding room parties to promote themselves. Do we want to put on a room party?

More information can be found at http://www.sfedora.com/salt_lake_city.htm or email sfedora1@aol.com Please read all pages to understand all of Slanted Fedora's policies.

The Mountain-Con Committee will still be meeting every first Saturday at the Layton Library to assist with this and other future media based conventions in Utah. If anyone is interested in helping, please email info@mountaincon.org

Can someone post this on the SLC, Provo and Idaho Falls Fan Force boards? Thanks.

2. Oscar_the_Gungan

Oscar_the_Gungan Jedi Youngling star 3

Jan 1, 2001
    wel, today in Hyperspace I learned Jeremy Bulloch has a cameo in Revenge of the Sith!

3. RABIDJAWA

RABIDJAWA Jedi Youngling star 2

May 20, 2002
    That rules!! Think he'd sign my Strat if I took it?

4. Oscar_the_Gungan

Oscar_the_Gungan Jedi Youngling star 3

Jan 1, 2001
    I hope I didn't let a spoiler slip, lol. But I thought it would be good for people going to see him to know he was involved even for a bit part. What he does in the movie isn't exacly earthshattering and if you see the pic on the front of starwars.com, you will see what he is doing.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.