Boba fett fan club

Discussion in 'EU Community' started by KorFallon, Nov 24, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Moderators: Bardan_Jusik, Sinrebirth
  1. KorFallon Jedi Knight

star 3
    This is where fans of the fettmester can come and praise the almighty bounty hunter. I hope this works, it should cause fett is a really popular character.
  2. Veng_Commando Jedi Master

star 4
    I like the Fettmaster. I look at his life for inspiration.
  3. KorFallon Jedi Knight

star 3
    Yes he is the best, and is very good rolemodel
  4. KorFallon Jedi Knight

star 3
    Im getting alittle ticked here there are fan clubs for evrybody but Fett and he is one of the coolest character and the coolest non-jedi. Join, get high positions!
  5. Veng_Commando Jedi Master

star 4
    I joined, what do I get?
    Oh, and a question, Jango Fett theory Vs the Jaster Mareel theory, which is your choice? I like the Jaster Marell theory.
  6. KorFallon Jedi Knight

star 3
    Well in Star Wars inside (the newest one) it says that he's Jango's son. But in a book he watchs han solo as a teen fight convicts cause he stole somthin and the others all killed somebody, in some crimnal fight to the death as Jaster. But Ep. II, at least by Star Wars Insider, clearly states the Jango Fett thing and it will be clear after it. So i go with Jango. You can be....THe head of the Slave 1 defence force defending Boba Fett. Or you can think up a very clever name if u want to. And my friend read a spoiler and leaked stuff, against what i wanted, to me so if u want to know what he thinks tell me.

Ranks:
    The Sumpreme Fett: Kor Fallon
    The Head of the Slave 1 defence force:Veng_Commando
    SPREAD THE WORD!!!
  7. Warlord_Ken Jedi Master

star 4
    I'm in. I'm sure there's got to be other fan clubs for Fett-I mean, c'mon, he's like the best bounty hunter, and he died like 5 times and is still alive! If only he served the New Republic...
  8. KorFallon Jedi Knight

star 3
    Warlord_Ken you can be.. wait im changing names of stuff. you can be... Head of the Slave 1 air force
    Veng_Commando is now the head of the Fett Squad
    And i am the Supreme Fett
    Warlord i looked around and there was nothin, and he would work the NR if they paid enough.
    Supreme Fett: ME
    Fett Squad Leader: Veng_Commando
    Slave 1 air force leader: Warlord_Ken

Next people will join those two divisons till we get alot.
    thanx for joining u 2
  9. Veng_Commando Jedi Master

star 4
    I want to be Slave Pilot
  10. KorFallon Jedi Knight

star 3
    Fine u r the pilot of the huge slave 1 which has normal slave 1s as starfighters
  11. KorFallon Jedi Knight

star 3
    Come on people join! Boba Fett is the coolest character and he has the gadgets to prove it!
  12. KorFallon Jedi Knight

star 3
    A cool Fett site is http://www.bobafettfanclub.com
    Oh and look for Jango Fett in the trailers cause he is alot like the Fettmaster. I wonder why?
  13. Veng_Commando Jedi Master

star 4
    Cause
    Show Spoiler

Boba fett is the alleged clone of Jango fett. See him use hks pulse cannon and shoot mace windu, that is HOT
  14. KorFallon Jedi Knight

star 3
    I was beening sarcastic and that is what my friend hinted at.
    Sorta Spoiler

In one of the teasers there are 4 or 5 jango fetts pointing their blasters at someone

End of Spoiler
  15. Veng_Commando Jedi Master

star 4
    That'd be the
    Show Spoiler

Mandalorian Super Comandoes. Jango Fett was, kew word is was, part of them. Then he "quit" and got himself cloned over and over. Instant Stormies!
    PS: I think that there was only him and Mace Windu fighting, Or was that Obi-Wan?

I'm done [face_proud] its a made up face, so there 8-} thats a real one.
  16. KorFallon Jedi Knight

star 3
    anough spoilers lets get people to join!

JOIN!!!!
  17. Warlord_Ken Jedi Master

star 4
    Ugh please no more spoilers!

Anyways some people may argue in favor of Fett's more mercenary attitude-true he wasn't loyal or trustworthy, but he definitely was pragmatic.

In any case I think the way he "died" in ROTJ was ridiculous. And why did he take so long to shoot Luke?
  18. Warlord_Ken Jedi Master

star 4
    Hey I have another question. What are our duties? (i.e. what does "supreme fett", "squad leader," and "slave I air force leader" (me) do?)
  19. Veng_Commando Jedi Master

star 4
    I'm Slave captian!!!
    Anyways, at the moment, we advertise.
    Yes, it was stupid, but he didn't die. Mandalorian Armor is strong, and it takes years to be digested. Read the Short Story A Barve Like That in Tales of the Bounty HUnters.
  20. KorFallon Jedi Knight

star 3
    Why did Dengar save him? That was not smart. Yes, advertise so u will ahve people to boss around. Since when is Fett taken by surpise by a blinded guy swinging wildly, that was so stupid.
  21. Warlord_Ken Jedi Master

star 4
    Okay I know we have no duties yet but as imaginary duties...(correct me if I'm wrong on this)

Supreme Fett: The leader, I guess.
    Slave Captain: Captain of the "Huge Slave I" (we should give it a proper name) and I guess that's our command ship.

Supreme Fett KorFallon, can I be in command of the army instead? I think I'd like that better than air force, and Veng Commando can command the air force (I guess you're referring to the Slave I fighters) for now.

As for Dengar, I think he just felt sorry for him. Having Fett is a partner could be useful anyway.
  22. KorFallon Jedi Knight

star 3
    fine u can command the army or what ever u want just think of a good name.

Dengar was stupid to think Fett would be a partner, he only works alone.
  23. Veng_Commando Jedi Master

star 4
    Fine, I think They did work together for a while. Our duties should be to find out as much as we can abou the Fettster, both of them [face_smile]
  24. KorFallon Jedi Knight

star 3
    Ya, required reading, Bounty Hunter Tales. Sure the next person can be the Fett historian
  25. Warlord_Ken Jedi Master

star 4
    Okay here are the schematics:

Our ship is the (for now) is the 1.6 km long Imperator/Imperial Star Destroyer, the Predator. It has the standard complement of 60 tblasers, 60 ion cannons, and 10 tractor beams. It has upgraded sublight ion engines so we can better pursue our enemies and prey. It can carry 3 squadrons of Slave I-class Space Superiority Blastboats (nicknamed "Slave I Boats") and a squadron of Slave II-class Blastboats as well. The ship is commanded by Captain Veng_Commando and Supreme Fett KorFallon.

I'm in command of the army and I'll use weapons that I'm including in the fanfic I'm writing. The ground assault force consists of the drop ships plus 20 FR-10 SP Artillery units, 30 AT-PTs, and 9,700 troops armed with BlasTech DLT-20C rifles, as well as a garrison with 800 troops, 10 FR-10's, 10 AT-PTs, and two squads of Slave I Boats.

I think Fett would appreciate the help esp. since he failed in ROTJ to stop the insurrection. And when you're up against someone like Han Solo you should have at least 1 partner. Maybe he's getting lonely, who knows.
Moderators: Bardan_Jusik, Sinrebirth
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.