main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Boba Fett Ice Cube tray

Discussion in 'Collecting' started by BigAl6ft6, Jan 4, 2015.

1. BigAl6ft6

BigAl6ft6 Chosen One star 8

Nov 12, 2012
    Anybody have these?

[​IMG]

They're kinda badass, I got it for X-Mas, Just popped out one now and, well, yes it does NOT look as prestine as it does in the image, but it kinda does look like Boba Fett's helmet if you look closely with the rivets and everything. Sure, it's only 6 ice cubes but that's enough to make yourself a nice, stiff drink. Try to grab one if you can, great to make yourself a drink and watch me some Star Wars!

Vib3s likes this.
  2. Blur

Blur Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 11, 1999
    Very cool (pun not intended). This is the first time I've ever heard of a SW ice-cube tray, but looks like a nice collectible. If I ever see this for sale @ a retail store, I'll probably pick it up...

BigAl6ft6 likes this.
  3. LAJ_FETT

LAJ_FETT Tech Admin (2007-2023) - She Held Us Together star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 25, 2002
    I've got that as well - found it in Forbidden Planet in London. There are others - you can see some here on Amazon UK.

BigAl6ft6 likes this.
  4. BigAl6ft6

BigAl6ft6 Chosen One star 8

Nov 12, 2012
    more due to the crappiness of my webcamera than the actual quality of it,

[​IMG]

I did note that the Boba heads turn out okay but really the Mandalorian symbols look better.But as for actual ice cube usage, the Boba heads are thicker and the Mando ones are somewhat thin. Don't pour a BIG drink, mind you, but there's enough in there.