main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Full Series Boba Fett in Star Wars rebels?

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by MrRC-Sev, Aug 22, 2014.

1. themoth

themoth Force Ghost star 5

Dec 5, 2015
    If that's the case, I'd be willing to wait. I just hope we get one or the other (or both!) instead of nothing.

TaradosGon and Watto like this.
  2. DANNASUK

DANNASUK Force Ghost star 7

Nov 1, 2012
    Yeah, I'm guessing key characters (who are due for spin-offs) have deliberately been left out of Rebels. That's my theory.

3. Jedi Knight Fett

Jedi Knight Fett Chosen One star 10

Feb 18, 2014
    Then why did Obi Wan appear? :p

4. jakobitis89

jakobitis89 Jedi Master star 4

Jan 27, 2015
    Because any hypothetical Kenobi story is going to either be set on Tattooine anyway or even in the rather unlikely event he goes off-world he will be back by the end. We know in ROTS he was watching over Luke. We know in ANH he was watching over Luke. Anything that happens in between, his story is set in stone. Fett in contrast has pretty much vanished into the ether in between eras and there's a lot of different directions and stories he could take.

Watto likes this.
  5. SirChosenOne

SirChosenOne Jedi Youngling

Mar 27, 2017
    Exactly my thoughts. It would be interesting to find out the fate of some of the other bounty hunters in it. I wonder if Bane would be in it and there could be the duel with Boba Fett but in a different time period from TCW.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Watto likes this.
  6. Vorax

Vorax Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jun 10, 2014
    IS Boba any good in martial arts and hand to hand unarmed combat. Now that Teras Kasi is canon again, am curious if he's a capable martial artist, I don't think he was in the game itself either though.

7. Jedi Knight Fett

Feb 18, 2014
    As far as we know? No

8. The Shadow Emperor

The Shadow Emperor Jedi Grand Master star 4

Sep 29, 2012
    Boba's performance against the Kage Warriors suggests at least some proficiency.

CoolyFett and Vialco like this.
  9. DavrelKex

DavrelKex Jedi Knight star 2

Aug 18, 2016

And that was as a child.

And yeah, besides that we've already known Boba was a good melee fighter. Straight from the Starwars.com/databank.

http://www.starwars.com/databank/boba-fett

"Boba learned combat and martial skills from a young age."

And, fyi, Boba will make an appearance of some kind in Rebels according to a certain someone. Can't say much else, partially because he didn't specifiy how or in what capacity and partially because Idk if he was allowed to actually to let that slip or not lol.

10. jakobitis89

jakobitis89 Jedi Master star 4

Jan 27, 2015
    I see it now, the very last season has Fett hired to track down the Ghosts and in the grand finale... KABOOM. Gibbets of flesh and chunks of metal everywhere and we know EXACTLY where Kanan and Ezra were in the OT: floating in space in itty bitty pieces.

There is a reason Vader had to remind Fett of ''No disintegrations!" in ESB...

11. Jedi Knight Fett

Feb 18, 2014
    Doesn't really work since Fett never worked for Vader until after ANH

Vialco likes this.
  12. DavrelKex

Aug 18, 2016

Who says it's Vader that hires him?

CoolyFett likes this.
  13. Vialco

Vialco Force Ghost star 5

Mar 6, 2007

Nah Boba has a horrible track record against blind people. Kanan would take him down in three seconds flat.

MrDarth0 likes this.
  14. DavrelKex

Aug 18, 2016
    It pains me, but it's true. Even in the new comic, Fett blinds Luke with a flashbang and beats him up for several panels and STILL comes up empty.

If I were Fett, I'd just avoid anyone that has less than 20/20 vision at this point.

whostheBossk and Vialco like this.