Clone Wars Boba Fett in The Clone Wars (spoilers allowed)

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV' started by fanboyskywalker, Feb 15, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Drewton Force Ghost

star 4
    It's a tie-in to the series so more relevant than any other Clone Wars novels, and is still canon. It either reffered to the movie or Duel of the Droids, IIRC. Again, I don't think they'd jump around in the timeline that much. The episodes are out of order, yes, but there are no massive leaps forward as far as we know.

If the Season 2 finale is in 19 BBY and Season 3 starts in 22 or 21 BBY...meh.
  2. waheennay Jedi Master

star 4
  3. Zorkel567 Jedi Grand Master

star 3
    This sounds like it's going to be awesome! Can't wait to see Boba!!!
  4. fistofan1 Force Ghost

star 4
    Did anyone else in the U.S. see the preview on CN?! AWSOMENESS TO THE EXTREME!
  5. SpecialOpsUnit Force Ghost

star 4
    Yeah I saw it during Bounty Hunters and now during Hostage Crisis. The music with T.C Carson' voiceover is amazing.

I love how much T.C makes his Mace Windu voice sound like Kratos.
  6. MistrX Force Ghost

star 4
    Probably because she's supposed to be 14. Goodbye, Padawan age.
  7. Arawn_Fenn Chosen One

star 7
    I missed the beginning of the Mace voiceover both times it was aired, because I had the sound turned off during the (usually-grating) commercials.

But it was still awesome. Boba with Sithy eyes and his theme from TESB. [face_skull]
  8. fanboyskywalker Jedi Master

star 4
    Great promo with the music and the helmet upside down... nice touch having Boba still having it following the ending of AOTC. I got chills. And that picture of him with the clone boys suggests some intrigue.
  9. fistofan1 Force Ghost

star 4
    Maybe there will be yet another homage in the Boba trilogy:

Clone: Please, Master Jedi, don't kill me! I'm a clone! I'm on your side!
    Boba: Din't listen to him, he's an imposter!
    Clone: Look, he has Boba Fett's hair!
    Boba: Hey, this has nothing to do with Boba Fett's awsome hair!
    Mace: Which one is Boba?!?!?!?!?![face_thinking]
  10. Sith-Spitter01 Jedi Knight

star 3
    I haven't seen the bounty hunters episode yet, maybe I can catch it online or something, but I saw the preview of the Season finale, looks like a cool way to end the second season. The only thing that bugged me was the lack of Boba's dialogue in it. It seemed like it was trying to use dialogue from Aurra Sing to create tension when it could have been Boba's voice. Are they trying to imply that Aurra Sing is the one who influences or tutors Boba? Note that I haven't read the Boba Fett Junior Novel where he meets Aurra Sing.
  11. H-BOMB Jedi Grand Master

star 2
    Guys, you should probably check this out... If you haven't already

http://www.starwars.com/video/view/000992.html

I'm breathless, excited, crazy, excited, omigosh, holy crap.

Screw that Zillo beast nonsense, bring on the season finale!
  12. Redfivee Jedi Grand Master

star 2
    I just got home from Wonder con and I was at the presentation.
    The Trailer rocks and I am glad its up at the official site.Besides the Trailer not abunch new was said.They did say Dave Filoni wrote and directed one of the season finale 2 parts.Can't wait.
  13. Lugija Force Ghost

star 4
    Let me guess. He wrote and directed the Plo Koon episode.
  14. rumblewagon Jedi Grand Master

star 4
    I watched it here: http://www.starwars.com/video/view/000992.html

I cannot stand to wait any longer! I want to see the season finale episodes NOW!!!
  15. Orion101 Jedi Padawan

You pretty much hit the nail on the head, this article goes into more detail on Aurra aand her relationship to Fett in the finale. http://tv.ign.com/articles/108/1081573p1.html so yeah she is pretty much his mentor. What really got me interested is this part of the article.
    So it seems the people who said he would be more of a gray character than an outright villain in this show were pretty close.
  16. Zepherous Jedi Knight

star 1
    The trailer looks really good. The music at the end was a nice touch. I dont like this series in any way, shape, or form, but I may watch this episode a few days after it airs on my DVR. I usually dont watch them for a few months.
  17. bloodnosethepirate Jedi Padawan

holy crap i got the chills when they played the imperial march at the end.
  18. XCell Jedi Master

star 4
    So Boba seems like an angry kid who's being used/corrupted by Aurra, possibly because of her EU hatred for the Jedi. Interesting..

I'm not sure he looks 'badass' though, even in the video of him carrying the helmet. I think it's his hair. But, he is just a kid.
  19. Sinrebirth SWC and EUC Forum Moderator

Manager
    star 7
    Fett was never a bad guy, though. Badass, sure, but definitely not clearly bad. He was a tool of his paymasters... and his various appearances always showed him to be very clearly moral and amoral, in his own clearly delineated fashion. Not taking advantage of Leia, for example.

So... little issue with him being used by Aurra currently.
  20. Arawn_Fenn Chosen One

star 7
    Which works, although he doesn't necessarily need her to instill hatred for the Jedi, since as of AOTC he already has reason to hate them...

Also, whatever goes on with Aurra Sing in this series, by the end of the Clone Wars we know she has to end up in prison on Oovo IV in time for Street of Shadows...
  21. StarWarrior77 Jedi Knight

star 3
    The season finale trailer nearly gave me a heart attack. Can't wait to see the episode![face_dancing]
  22. Sith-Spitter01 Jedi Knight

star 3
    Daniel Logan sounds really good as Boba's voice and I'm glad to see him back working in the Star Wars universe. Aurra Sing feels like she's Boba's Palpatine, which will be interesting to see.
  23. rumsmuggler Chosen One

star 7
    Same here, though I do wonder if this series will mention the fact that Aurra Sing used to be a Padawan and that she specializes in hunting Jedi. An appearance by the Dark Woman and A'Sharad Hett would be nice at some point as well, since they tend to be at odds with her.
  24. Sith-Spitter01 Jedi Knight

star 3
    that's what I'm praying for is an appearance of A'Sharad Hett, but then again it seems like it would be a lot to introduce him into the series without losing time needed to focus on Fett, Sing, and the conflict at hand.
  25. Robimus Force Ghost

star 5
    Hett and the Dark Woman will never appear. We should actually be thankful for that. Imagine how awesome it would be for the EU if Lucas decided to introduce Hett and have Aurra("his creation") kill him?

Oops, there goes the universe...........
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.