main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Full Series Boba Fett in The Clone Wars (spoilers allowed)

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by fanboyskywalker, Feb 15, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fistofan55

Fistofan55 Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 7, 2009
    There maybe something about Boba(TCW) coming up in the next Star Wars Insider cuz the new one tells of a suprise character in TCW. Just thought I'd put this out there.
    I am not sure if it is Boba but it is somebody important.

2. Timstuff

Timstuff Jedi Knight star 1

Sep 7, 2008
    Fingers crossed it's either Boba Fett, Thrawn, or a member of the Solo family.

3. Robimus

Robimus Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jul 6, 2007
    I so hope its Boba. I shudder to think what might happen to Han continuity wise if its him.

4. Timstuff

Timstuff Jedi Knight star 1

Sep 7, 2008
    He'd play dejerec with Boba Fett and cheat him out of his lunch money.

5. fistofan1

fistofan1 Jedi Master star 4

Dec 8, 2009
    http://www.theforce.net/latestnews/story/More_Boba_Fett_In_TCW_Confirmation_130209.asp

Boba Fett confirmed

6. fanboyskywalker

fanboyskywalker Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 3, 2008
    That bit about luck makes me worry. And I know that George originally wanted Han Solo in ROTS - there is even concept art of him as he was supposed to be living on Kasshyyk with Chewie and the Wookiees. I could totally see this happening.

What lines in the OT associate Han and luck? Didn't Leia say something about his luck having run out or am I off base?

7. ILuvJarJar

ILuvJarJar Jedi Grand Master star 6

Oct 19, 2008
    [face_praying] No Han Solo...please.

I love TCW, but Han is one of the characters from the OT that has been one of the best characters of all time. I have little doubt that TCW can use him to his full (If any) potential.

8. Game3525

Game3525 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jun 25, 2008
    Fett set to appear on April 23th and 30th.

9. GGrievous

GGrievous Jedi Grand Master star 5

Nov 6, 2005
    Boba in TCW.
    [image=http://i.usatoday.net/life/_photos/2010/03/25/bobax-large.jpg]

Here's the full article: http://www.usatoday.com/life/movies/news/2010-03-25-empirestrikes25_CV_N.htm

He appears in the untitled episode that will air on April 23rd, and will continue until season two's finale on April 30th.

10. Game3525

Jun 25, 2008
    "Bringing Boba Fett on as a 12-year-old and 13-year-old means those tweens can catch on to him and attach to the character," Pniewski says. "For me, he doesn't need the explanation. But maybe for this generation he does need that."

[face_thinking]

11. GGrievous

Nov 6, 2005
    That's nonsense to me. I remembered seeing Boba in ESB when I was little, and I quickly loved the character. :p

12. Game3525

Jun 25, 2008
    As did I, but Boba is supposed to be 10 correct? Unless this episode is placed later in the world, how can he be 12 or 13.

13. GGrievous

Nov 6, 2005
    He was born (cloned) in 31 BBY, which means he would be 11 around 22 BBY.

14. Game3525

Jun 25, 2008
    Ah, in fact I just realized that they could move his birth up a couple of years and things would be fine I think.:p

15. fanboyskywalker

Apr 3, 2008
    "In The Clone Wars cartoon airing in April on The Cartoon Network, a teenage Boba Fett leads a motley crew of bounty hunters."

Are you kidding me?? Leading a crew of bounty hunters?? Really, we are supposed to believe bounty hunters are going to follow around a 12 year old? What kind of bounty hunters are these? God, this sounds so lame.

Of all the cool ideas people had on these boards this is what they do?

16. Game3525

Jun 25, 2008
    Seeing who his father was, it isn't that far-fetched.

17. CaptainYossarian

CaptainYossarian Jedi Master star 3

Mar 30, 2003
    Yes, if he has the Fett name then hanging around with him may be good for some hunters. It gives them some instant reputation and distinction to stand out from the crowd, even if it may not actually mean much.

18. fanboyskywalker

Apr 3, 2008
    Well then those are some stupid bounty hunters.

19. Game3525

Jun 25, 2008
    Or just very desperate for a pay day.;)

20. Kualan

Kualan Jedi Grand Master star 4

Dec 4, 2008
    I think we should give the writers some credit; if this crew of bounty hunters are to include the much-promoted Bossk, then I think it's safe to say that Fett's leadership is probably some sort of facade for whatever ulterior reason, and will no doubt include some Bossk-related betrayal of Boba (either with him and the other hunters making Boba believe he was leading them all along, or leading a mutiny against 'a mere child' etc), which establishes their rivalry quite nicely.

21. FistoFan93

FistoFan93 Jedi Knight star 4

Jul 27, 2009
    The screenshot features Castas among Boba Fett, and it was already said that Castas'd be teaming up with Cad Bane, Aurra Sing and Bossk. So that's probably the group Boba will be leading.

However, I'm not drawing conclusions yet. I prefer to do this when we learn more about the episode. Besides, Senate Murders turned out much better than the episode discription.

22. Berkyjay

Berkyjay Jedi Youngling

May 25, 2007

Remember, reporters often editorialize their writing to catch more attention. So I wouldn't take these words for face value, trust me on this one.

23. Ludo_Kressh

Ludo_Kressh Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 30, 2005
    Whoa, whoa, whoa...back that up a little bit. You mean that Boba will be leading...Cad Bane?! I personally don't see that happening. Perhaps maybe they are working together, but no...oh gods, I hope not, no![face_worried]

24. ratssraw

ratssraw Jedi Youngling

Dec 3, 2009
    What great news! I am so glad to hear Boba Fett has been confirmed as making an appearance in The Clone Wars. Even better, they have brought back Daniel Logan to voice him. Can't wait to see it!

25. Robimus

Robimus Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jul 6, 2007
    I completely agree. I'm really pleased with this news.:D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.