Clone Wars Boba Fett in The Clone Wars (spoilers allowed)

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV' started by fanboyskywalker, Feb 15, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Game3525 Force Ghost

star 4
    Not really, switching to green isn't that big of a deal. This fanbase never cease to amaze me, we argue, discuss, or complain over things that in the long run are so minuscule.:p
  2. clonewarsfan Jedi Youngling

star 1
    how is it miniscule? Boba probably took weeks to polish up the costume he wears in the OT..and where does he get it? I know he has his father's helmet..but changing his costume from AOTC is a BIG deal. it's like working on your car, repainting it or like Luke Making his Jedi Lightsaber on Obi Wan's home on tattoine. it's a HUGE deal and I want to know how he came about custom making his costume we see in the OT. it should be a big deal, same as way we see Anakin wear the Darth Vader costume in ROTS. that was a big deal don't you think?
  3. Gry Sarth Ex 2x Banhammer Wielding Besalisk Mod

star 5
    Clonewarsfan, you have to accept that this will NOT be CT Boba Fett. This is 10-year old Boba, he doesn't even fit the armour yet. You just can't expect this kid to be that same bad***, rugged, mysterious bounty hunter we fell in love with in the CT. This is the childhood of that guy, and we know very little about what he was like during that time.
  4. Game3525 Force Ghost

star 4
    It is miniscule because it is unimportant and doesn't add anything to the story, and besides how would you even write that into an episode? Also don't compare Boba's armor to Anakin/Vader's costume. Vader's costume in episode III singled the final transformation of Skywalker into the Dark Lord, Boba painting his armor green doesn't amount to that IMO.
  5. clonewarsfan Jedi Youngling

star 1

It is miniscule because it is unimportant and doesn't add anything to the story, and besides how would you even write that into an episode? Also don't compare Boba's armor to Anakin/Vader's costume. Vader's costume in episode III singled the final transformation of Skywalker into the Dark Lord, Boba painting his armor green doesn't amount to that IMO.[/quote]

Perhaps you aren't a boba fett fan like I am. It's important to see the origins of the Boba Fett we see in the OT. Lucas never did that in the PT. How can you say it's not important? then why are we left with boba picking up his father's helmet in AOTC? if his suit and armor didn't matter then Lucas wouldn't have put that scene into the film. Obviously, the helmet and the costume are very important to BOBA FETT as they should be..And i'm not just talking about painting his costume..but where he got it from and it would be interesting to see him put it on for the first time..and to see him working on it at a shop. DAMN! why don't I just get hired to write that episode??
  6. clonewarsfan Jedi Youngling

star 1
    Well, then that really sucks..I suppose this could be done in the live action series later this year..Why would anyone want to see Boba Fett as a kid during the clone wars then? what's the point gry?
  7. Gry Sarth Ex 2x Banhammer Wielding Besalisk Mod

star 5
    Yeah, I think the LAS looks more like the place where you might get the kind of Boba action you're expecting.

Why would anyone want to see Boba as a kid in Ep2? It's all just part of his history. It's nice to see a different side to a character, see what he was like before he became the guy we know.
  8. Ludo_Kressh Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    I'm not a fan of PT Boba Fett either, but I'm willing to give this a chance...never know, it may the coolest thing ever to happen to the character before he dons the famous armor.(But I'm not getting my hopes up either.:p )
  9. Redfivee Jedi Grand Master

star 2
    The new pic on TheForce.net shows Boba with Aurra Sing and Bossk.I knew this was who he was gonna be with and NOT the Mandalores.Plus its gonna be a 3 part finale,so it should be awesome.
  10. clonewarsfan Jedi Youngling

star 1
    wow. Bossk looks awsome, I wonder how old he is here, I love the way that he actually looks like the Bossk we know..And we never seen Bossk actually talk right? Aurra Sing and Boba fett. lol. I never really liked Sing, she had a one shot role in EP1 and that was really lame..and she's too told for Boba, but maybe they have something going on eh?

I can't wait to see these episodes!!
  11. Robimus Force Ghost

star 5
    Bossk does offer up a grumble in ESB if iirc.
  12. H-BOMB Jedi Grand Master

star 2
    Eh? What new pic? I don't see anything new...

EDIT: Oh never mind, I found it. Here's a direct link for those interested. http://www.theforce.net/latestnews/story/More_On_Boba_Fett_Joining_The_Clone_Wars_130344.asp
  13. clonewarsfan Jedi Youngling

star 1
    yeah that was pretty lame..he lookes like an iguana eating a fly. do you think he can speak in TCW?
  14. Ludo_Kressh Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    I'm beginning to wonder if Bane will even be in these episodes...we see Bossk(:D ) and Aurra Sing and that new Castas guy, but no Bane(unless the pic continues on beyond Sing.)

As for Bossk, I was wondering...perhaps he's only teenage age here too. I'm not sure how fast Trandoshan younglings grow, maybe he could be nearly full grown at a young age and he's only several years older than Boba. I'd have to see how he performs in these episodes to determine his experience level(although it looks like he's been in the game for awhile.)
  15. Timstuff Jedi Grand Master

star 1
    Ugh... Courtship of Princess Leia... Such an awful book! Quite possibly the worst single novel in the EU. :(
  16. dewback_rancher Jedi Grand Master

star 4
    I have to disagree- it has what is probably my favorite Force sequence of all time in Luke's resurrection from near-death.

It's one of those sequences that keeps the mystery to the Force, showing that no matter how much we'll learn about it, there will be even more we'll never know.

On-Topic, though... loving Bossk's model! :D
  17. fistofan1 Force Ghost

star 4
    I agree, I got halfway through then skipped ahead to the end to see how it ended then stopped reading.
  18. Darth_Kyrantar Jedi Knight

Not to stir up trouble or anything but... huh?
  19. fanboyskywalker Jedi Master

star 4
    There's a new article in TV guide about young Boba. It sounds like he hires Bossk, Aurra and whoever else to back him up in his quest for revenge. The hiring is more believable than simply working together as fellow bounty hunters. Perhaps Boba isn't even a bounty hunter yet, just a pissed off kid. Hopefully Lucas doesn't "kid-ify" this story too much

It could also be interesting to see Anakin and Boba interact given their scenes together in ESB.
  20. Gry Sarth Ex 2x Banhammer Wielding Besalisk Mod

star 5
    Yeah, him hiring a bunch of bounty hunters makes a lot more sense than him being the leader of a bounty hunter gang. That's what bounty hunters are for, you hire them when you have a grudge against someone. Only, because Boba wants to follow in his daddy's footsteps, he actually joins his hired hunters on his quest for revenge.
  21. Ludo_Kressh Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Yes, I like this idea much then working with them too...but that doesn't mean he may just sit back and wait for them to complete the mission. It looks like to me that he wants to be on hand to see it for himself.
  22. MercenaryAce Force Ghost

star 5
    I wonder where he got the money though...the Kaminioans forward him his dad's account?
  23. Kualan Force Ghost

star 4
    It's likely Boba inherited most (if not all) of the money his dad had saved over the years.
  24. Gry Sarth Ex 2x Banhammer Wielding Besalisk Mod

star 5
    Yeah, the sperm doning business whas a-booming!
  25. rumsmuggler Chosen One

star 7
    That is correct. And Fett also got his armor resized to fit him as well. Anyways, Mandos are considered adults at 13, so he is practically almost a man already and he already has skills that his dad taught him as well as clone army skills since he used to sneak and train with them from time to time until Jango spotted him.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.