main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Hou, TX Boba Fett is coming to San Antonio!

Discussion in 'MidSouth Regional Discussion' started by Darth-Stryphe, Apr 7, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darth-Stryphe

Darth-Stryphe Former Mod and City Rep star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Apr 24, 2001
    Meet Jeremy Bulloch, Boba Fett from the Original Trilogy, this May 22, 9:00am-6:00pm at the Red Lion Hotel in Austin! The San Antonio Fan Force and the South Texas Squad of Star Garrison has been working together with the Tim Gardner and Cat Staggs to help make this event possible.

May 21 2004 at 7pm there will be a Private dinner for 50 people with Lou and Jeremy at the Red Lion Hotel!
    For more info, check out the official convention website www.texassuperhero.com

2. ObiJuan70

ObiJuan70 Jedi Master star 3

Jan 1, 2001
    Hey Darth-Stryphe, thank you kindly for the re-post of this topic my friend, it was not our member's intention to "spam" and supposedly anger the powers that be, she's just very excited as with all of us in the San Antonio area to start getting some really good shows coming our way and we definitely invite you all if you can make it to attend. I'm always looking forward to meeting new people and making new friends of FanForce, and I will be there in my Sandtrooper armor as well !!!

Take Care :)

John Laurel
    TD7012

3. Slowmo

Slowmo Jedi Youngling star 2

May 13, 2002
    Well I just got back from this event and had a blast. We had a contingent of about 15 501st guys there in armor. Mr Bulloch was a great guy...super friendly. You guys missed a treat if you didn't go over.

Doug

4. KarnorJax

KarnorJax Jedi Youngling

Mar 6, 2002
    Yes, I have met Jeremy many times and he is easily one of the nicest celebrities I have ever met. Its always a pleasure to see him :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.