main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Lit Boba Fett lives?

Discussion in 'Literature' started by TheNewEmpire, May 4, 2013.

1. TheNewEmpire

TheNewEmpire Jedi Master star 3

Aug 12, 2007
    A friend of mine just told me that Boba Fett survived the Sarlacc Pit!:eek:
    A quick look at Wookipedia reveals this to be true, but I'd like to know how this could possibly have happened. Where is this story told? A comic, book, or game?

cthugha likes this.
  2. Barriss_Coffee

Barriss_Coffee Chosen One star 6

Jun 29, 2003
    .............................................I thought you were an oldbie?

(long story short: he escaped in a couple of different ways in a couple of different stories. It's sort of an mess. I honestly don't remember what the official version is anymore)

3. Force Smuggler

Force Smuggler Force Ghost star 7

Sep 2, 2012
    In its belly you will find a new definition of pain and suffering as you are slowly digested over a…thousand years."
    Isn't that clue enough?

4. Lugija

Lugija Jedi Grand Master star 4

Oct 3, 2009
    I would be bored after three-four hundred years, that's for sure.

Minez01 likes this.
  5. The_Phantom_Calamari

The_Phantom_Calamari Force Ghost star 5

Nov 10, 2011
    You can see him in the background in the Blu-ray edition of Return of the Jedi during the shot where Luke and Leia are swinging from the sail barge to the skiff. He climbs out of the pit then starts dancing gangnam style while mugging for the camera. Then Mace Windu crawls out and does the same thing.

6. CeiranHarmony

CeiranHarmony Jedi Grand Master star 5

May 10, 2004
    because he's Duros!

but honestly... the feat of surviving the Sarlacc pales in comparison to the feat of falling in three more times and surviving those too! One just has to love the EU! ;)

7. Grievousdude

Grievousdude Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jan 27, 2013
    Boba Fett's tale in Tales From Jabba's Palace tells how he escaped the Sarlacc Pit.

HedecGa likes this.
  8. DarthJenari

DarthJenari Jedi Master star 4

Dec 17, 2011
    The Mandalorian Armor, first in the Bounty Hunter Wars trilogy covers it as well.

9. _Catherine_

_Catherine_ Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jun 16, 2007
    First he blew up his jetpack and escaped while the Sarlacc was wounded, then he fell back in somehow, then the Sarlacc vomited him back up and he was brainwashed by Jawas and accidentally drove an entire sandcrawler back down the Sarlacc's throat, then he used a flaregun to blow a hole in the Sarlacc and escaped again.

[​IMG]

10. AdmiralWesJanson

AdmiralWesJanson Force Ghost star 5

May 23, 2005
    Unfortunately, yes, Boba Fett still lives. And was adopted by Traviss as a pet character. Also making any story named Boba Fett Dead or Death of Boba Fett a cruel joke to get peoples hopes up.

11. General Immodet

General Immodet Jedi Master star 5

Dec 5, 2012
    DE was the first SW work to bring Fett back!
    Well, apart from Marvel... Fett escaping the Sarlacc and ending up back into the Sarlacc???
    I really love the Marvel SW comic series, but the issue in which Fett escapes the Sarlacc was the worst SW comic that was ever written.

12. instantdeath

instantdeath Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jul 22, 2010
    Let's all do the Star Wars universe a favor and not mention anything but Keyes "A Barve Like That" when it comes to Fett's survival.

You know what, strike that. Let's do the universe a favor and not mention Boba Fett unless it's associated with something Moran wrote.

13. Gorefiend

Gorefiend Chosen One star 5

Oct 23, 2004
    I got to admit some of the post Endor Boba comics are awesome. Twin Engines of Destruction and Agent of Doom espacely.

14. CooperTFN

CooperTFN TFN EU Staff Emeritus star 7 VIP

Jul 8, 1999
    Man, way to put a spoiler right there in the thread title. [face_whistling]

15. Grey1

Grey1 Host: 181st Imperial Discussion Group star 4 VIP

Nov 21, 2000
    There's always this version. The usual warning for content and language applies, though.

I thought he was talking about a sequel to Boba Fett Is Dead.