main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Boba Fett-lonely hunter?

Discussion in 'Classic Trilogy' started by Eire, Nov 19, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Eire

Eire Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 16, 2005
    I don't know where shall I put this topic so I put it here.
    T think Boba Fett was the most mysterious character in all SW. When he appeared in Old Trilogy we didn't know anything about him. Since AOTC we know more, bot not many. I still have some questions about him.
    Why Jango wanted to have a son? He had lots of enemys and any of them could kill the child. And don't write that Taum We could make him a new one. If he was a father to him little Boba had to mean something to him
    One time I read that many years latter Boba had a family too. It was possible that he found the girlfriend but had a wife and child? That's strange.
    If you know something about it, please write here.

2. Darth_Rags

Darth_Rags Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 9, 2005
    Jango wanted a son to carry on the Mandalorians.

3. JMN77

JMN77 Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 19, 2005
    I think the plot point of Jango wanting a son was to have a different kind of bad guy. One that did'nt follow the law per se, but still was'nt heartless.

4. cymbalmonkey

cymbalmonkey Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 10, 2005
    Having a child is a way of living forever ... for Jango he continued to live on in Boba after his death just as Anakin and Obi-Wan lived on in Luke

5. Darth_Bach

Darth_Bach Jedi Youngling

Oct 25, 2005
    What I wonder is why Boba decided to be a bounty hunter, after seeing his old man get decapitated like he did. I would have thought he would have taken up a safer job, like selling power converters.

6. EmperorSorridom

EmperorSorridom Jedi Knight star 5

Apr 2, 2005
    One time I read that many years latter Boba had a family too. It was possible that he found the girlfriend but had a wife and child? That's strange.
    If you know something about it, please write here.

It is believed that Fett and and another bounty hunter named Sintas Vel had a daughter named Ailyn Vel. I'm pretty sure that they never actually married, and that Fett played an almost nonexistent role in this "familiy".

7. loebs

loebs Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 4, 2005
    yea i assume he is after reading the EU adventures though he and Dengar once and a while met up. but his apearence of that in the movies of course builds the image of mystery like Darth Maul. they dont talk much but their apeareneces and actions are uber cult. Though he didnt seem lonely while flirtin with those dancers in jabbas palace

8. Carnage04

Carnage04 Jedi Knight star 5

Mar 8, 2005

I think Jango spent ALOT of time teaching Boba the tricks of the trade. It didn't seem like he was trying to secure a large supply of money to send his son to some intergalactic college. When Boba was orphened he fell back on what his father taught him.....being a scoundral/bounty hunter. He had his own ship already, his own uber cool armor, and probably a pretty large bank roll, so what the hell? Young Boba seemed to get quite the kick out of trying to kill Obi-Wan, no reason for old Boba not to be the same.

Carnage

9. AJSkywalker

AJSkywalker Jedi Youngling star 1

May 12, 2005
    Boba Fett?!?! Sell power converters?!?! ARE YOU OUT OF UR MIND!?!?!?! Plus, bounty hunting was probably all boba knew. I mean he was an exact genetic replica of his father.

sell power converters....geez

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.