Boba Fett/Other Bounty Hunters in Ep IV?

Discussion in 'Episode IV: Spoilers Allowed' started by LAJ_FETT, Mar 28, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LAJ_FETT Tech Admin and Collecting/Games Mod

Administrator
    star 9
    So in Ep II we were introduced to Jango Fett and his son Boba. In Ep III it was rumored that Boba would appear but in the end he didn't. The BF Young Adult series show Boba growing up, working for Jabba the Hutt, and flying Slave I. Now unless GL is going to totally waste this character we should get to see him in Ep IV. Even a walk-on appearance in Jango's armor would be neat!
  2. rhonderoo Former Head Admin

star 9
    I guarantee you Boba is going to join up with Vader and help kill the rest of the Jedi. There's just too much left open for it not to happen.
  3. Hama Retired GSA, Retired RSA

star 6
    What about Aurra Sing? She was only in a couple of frames in TPM, and we were promised that she would get more screen time. Maybe GL's just waiting for Episode IV to give her some lines.
  4. Everton Chosen One

star 10
    If we see him [Boba] in just a small part I'll be livid. AOTC was obviously a build up to a huge role later in the series. Since we didn't see him in ROTS, it's only common sense that EpIV will be the time when we ge to see Boba perform. I think he might go after Obi-Wan. After Obi-Wan and Jango's fight on Kamino, round two of this duel can't be far off.
  5. LAJ_FETT Tech Admin and Collecting/Games Mod

Administrator
    star 9
    Well, in the EU he was forced to team up with Aurra Sing shortly after Jango's death. Perhaps he teams up with her again, but on his terms this time.
  6. Irithis Jedi Padawan

Oh cool! YOu guys are so smart i would never have thouhgt of this!!! Hopefully we get to see him an Mace go round two!!!! LoL!
  7. Son of the Suns Administrator Emeritus

star 6
    I'm so hyped for Boba Fett in EpIV! But who's going to play him, though? Daniel Logan isn't old enough yet... Maybe Jet Li will finally put on the helmet?
  8. Eeth-my-Koth Chosen One

star 9
    I heard Daniel Logan is in rehab.
    Doubt he'll make it for Principle Photography.

:p
  9. zacparis VIP

star 7
    Apparently Tem Morrison will be coming back. He's gotta voice all those clones, and Boba for sure.
  10. Boba_Fett_2001 Chosen One

star 8
    He better be in the movie. Or else.
  11. LAJ_FETT Tech Admin and Collecting/Games Mod

Administrator
    star 9
    BobaFett.com has leaked this pic: clickee. Boba and Jabba - but who are the others? And what's with the armor - did he paint Jango's?
  12. Quinnocent-Till-Sith Force Ghost

star 3
    That just looks like someone photoshopped a guy in (not very convincing) armour over the picture later on.

Probably just talking about pod races. It's not as if Jabba was important.
  13. BobaMatt TFN EU Staff

VIP
    star 6
    Jabba looks different...
  14. ObiWan506 Former Head Admin

star 7
  15. BobaMatt TFN EU Staff

VIP
    star 6
    I doubt it. Hard to tell from that pic, though if it is the same ship, could that be this Han Solo character?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.