main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Boba Fett should have been in ROTS!

Discussion in 'Prequel Trilogy' started by starwarsagent, Feb 17, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Master_Starwalker

Master_Starwalker Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 20, 2003
    He definitely will be given that his image was used in the announcement.

[image=http://www.jeditemplearchives.com/swexperience/toyfair2007/hasbro/images/01intro-007.jpg]

2. AnakinSucks

AnakinSucks Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 15, 2005
    To me, he is an insignificant nothing that wore a shoddy tin can helmet that looked as if it had bird droppings on it.

He has no presence whatsoever.

I barely noticed the guy.

3. AL_Patterson

AL_Patterson Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 18, 2007
    I'm pretty sure I saw him in this film. Actually, quite a few of him. He/They were marching around in Storm Trooper gear.

4. skywalker1921

skywalker1921 Jedi Youngling

Apr 10, 2004
    There was enough plot to develop already in revenge of the sith. All the loose ends had to be tied up and for the most part they were. It was awesome to see Boba Fetts back story so that we finally understood a part of what made boba fett who he would later be. It accomplished his story arc to see him as a youngboy dealing with the loss of his father. It would of been like having a cameo of Han in Revenge of the Sith, it would of been fun but doesn't advance the story.

5. JBRO13

JBRO13 Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 29, 2003
    It would have been difficult to put him in but I would've been all for it.

Even if he was the one to kill Mace; I don't find it unbelievable...clone troopers killed Jedi like Plo Koon, Ki-Adi, and Aayla and Boba is just a younger clone trooper. Plus, if he had the suit of armor/weapons, he'd be even more well-equipped than a regular clone trooper.

AND if your father was murdered, wouldn't you train pretty hard (even at age 13) to avenge that death as best you could? Emotions would have helped him, as would have rich combat genetics and contact with Dooku/Sidious, etc.

I also thought it would've been cool if Anakin cut Mace's hand off, then Palpatine lightning'ed him to near-death as Mace falls to the floor. Then Anakin goes to slice him in half and Palps yells "wait!" and suddenly Boba Fett emerges from a door and pauses while looking up at Anakin (hey hey, parallel to Empire!) before tying up Mace and carrying him away.

Ok, that's a dumb idea but I think if you had Boba in contact with Sidious and just waiting for Mace to be incapacitated by the Sith or something before he sprung in there to finish the job, it would've been believable and lend more credence to Palpatine's foresight/planning.

6. Master_Starwalker

Master_Starwalker Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 20, 2003
    There would be no reason for Palpatine to do that though and it would just be unnecessary imo.

7. starwarsagent

starwarsagent Jedi Youngling star 5

Jul 4, 2004
    lol, that's funny man. How about something like this..Sidious calls on Boba fett..tells him that he is about to fight Mace and that he should stand by on the near rooftops. Sidious promises to deliver Mace, dead or alive and Fett cant wait to pick up his body and carbon freeze him.. :)

Later he goes back to his home planet and hangs the carbon frozen Mace Windu on his wall. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.