main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Boba Fett vs. Aurra Sing

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by Boba Frett, Aug 15, 1999.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darth Predator

Darth Predator Jedi Master star 4

Nov 23, 1999
    Anakin turned around once Drin had left. "Sing really got us good didn't she?" Anakin said to Obi-Wan.

Obi-Wan grinned. "It was more luck than anything else." He fingered the Durasteel cuffs around their wrists and ankles. "Drin has never locked up Jedi has she?" Anakin opened up with cuffs with the Force. "No, she has not. Are we going to make her pay for what she did..."

Obi-Wan shook his head. "No, we got to escape. Sing has some questions to answer."

The slicers had left him face down in the alley they had found him. He tried to get up but the pain was too great. He reached into a pouch on his belt. Inside was a needle that had some of the most powerful pain-killers in the galaxy. The only problem was the that it wore down the user if he did not get treatment fast. Pulling his helmet off he injected himself in neck. At once the pained died off and he got up.....

2. Han Soho

Han Soho Jedi Youngling

Oct 3, 1998
    Yelgah Drin stumbled along a dark Nar Shadda street, hopelessly lost. The Jedi hadn't been much help, after all. She hadn't quite brought herself to kill them, though it certainly would have been possible. Instead, she'd handcuffed them, knowing they'd be out of the restraints within minutes, but not wanting to give up without at least minorly inconveniencing them. She really didn't care what happened to them. Right now, she had other things to worry about. Like the fact that she had no idea where she was...

She was just about to turn around and head back the way she'd come when she heard voices. They seemed to be coming from a warehouse which, to her knowledge, hadn't been in official use for years.

Drin frowned and moved closer. She strained her ears until she could make out the words.

"...won't let you go until you finally feel that we are right."

Drin's eyes widened. That voice... she'd heard it just before she'd been knocked out. The last image before the world had gone black... A woman, sneering down at her. This woman--

"Do you know what I'm feeling right now? Cramps! Now untie me, damn you!"

Hearing this, Drin almost passed out. Sing is here?!? she thought frantically. What is going on?

"You either join us... or die." This was sounding worse by the minute. What could she do? Her friend was in there, surrounded by dangerous people who were threatening to kill her!

Sing again, sounding very sarcastic-- and more than a little ticked off. "Oh, no. What am I gonna do? Oh, no, I'm really scared now."

The woman's voice rose to a screech. "Enough!" There was a sound of commotion, a brief cry of pain. Drin breathed through clenched teeth. Had they....? Was Aurra....?

She sighed in relief as she heard Sing speak again. "You hit like a Chadra-Fan."

Drin could almost hear the twisted smile in the woman's voice as she said, "Very well. We'll give you a little time to think about our offer. You have one hour, and then we shall return. Either you surrender... or we'll have fun slicing you open." Though they made no sound, Drin could tell that the two strangers were leaving the room. She waited until she was sure they were gone, then risked peeking through a crack in the wall, praying to whatever wayward god watches over bounty hunters that she would not be detected.

Apparently, someone up in the heavens was listening, for there was no sign of Aurra's two captors. Drin bent slightly, hoping to get a glimpse of Sing.

She was there, all right, and not in the greatest of shape. Drin winced as she noted the bruises on her friend's face, the blood on her lips and chin. She looks almost as bad as I feel, thought Drin dryly. But no matter. I've got to get her out.

With the silence of a predator stalking its prey, Drin crept up to the warehouse door. It was locked, but any bounty hunter worth her salt carried a lockpick, and in moments Drin was inside.

"Sing?" she called. "It's me."

"Drin!" Never in her life had Yelgah Drin encountered someone so happy to see her-- or someone so frightened. "Get your tail over here! We've got to get out!"

"First we've got to get you loose," replied Drin calmly, producing Sing's lightsaber. "How do you work one of these things?"

A minute later, she'd slashed through Sing's bonds and loosed her. The other hunter practically collapsed from pain, fatigue, and stress. "Lord," she croaked, "this has NOT been my day, has it?"

Drin smiled wearily. "This hasn't exactly been my idea of a good time, I'll tell you that." She put an arm around Sing's shoulders, helping the woman to her feet. "Come on. No telling when those... people will be back."

Aurra Sing's back went tense. "Yeah, let's move it."

The two bounty hunters hobbled out of the building.

"Getting deja vu, Sing?" asked Drin with a slight smile. "I mean, didn't I just rescue you from certain death a few hours ago?"

The other woman grimaced. "Like I said, this is not my day. This time, let's see if we can make it to my ship without anything trying to kill us, okay?"

"No argument here."

They stumbled through the streets of Nar Shadd

3. Jedi15

Jedi15 Jedi Youngling star 4

Nov 7, 1999
    The Slave I rose above the landing pad and soared quietly over the skyscrapers of Nar Shaddaa.

Boba Fett sat in the pilot's chair, deep in thought. Using his medi-kit, he had treated his wounds, and his leg felt much better. Still, he needed to be careful when putting pressure on it.

The assassin droids sent by Dikta had proven to be more versatile than he thought. They had nearly succeeded in killing him. Dikta must have been so paranoid of the bounty hunter that he felt he needed an entire army to keep him safe.

While Fett applauded the effort, he knew it wouldn't last for long. Dikta would soon be found, and when he did--Fett would be waiting.

For now, however, he was more interested in something else, something even more dangerous than Dikta's droids.

Aurra Sing.

It had been hours since their little encounter, and Fett wasn't willing to to let it go just like that. Sing wanted a fight to the death--and she was going to get one.

If he knew Sing, it was more than likely that Dikta knew of her presence on Nar Shaddaa as well, and had sent his droids after her. Sing was very dangerous, and Fett knew to never underestimate his opponent.

And he knew where to find her.

When they had been fighting, Fett had attached a tracking device into Aurra's pants when they had both fallen to the ground. If it was still there, Fett would be able to track down the woman from fifty miles away.

Activating his scanner, Fett found what he was looking for. A red dot blinked rapidly on the small screen--at Landind Pad 43-A, not far from here. The red for indicated the tracking device.

And Aurra Sing.

Fett smiled under his helmet as the Slave I sped toward the Landing Pad area. Aurra Sing, he thought. I've got you...

4. Jedi15

Nov 7, 1999
    Hey, isn't anyone going to post?

5. Darth_Invidious

Darth_Invidious Force Ghost star 6

Jun 21, 1999
    *Sits back on his throne, deep in dark side meditation*
    I foresee those two hunters...swapping spit before this story's over.
    *cackles evilly*
    Stranger things have happened, say, like an Alderaanian princess marrying some Corellian scoundrel?

6. Jedi15

Nov 7, 1999
  7. Fleet Commander Malachy

Fleet Commander Malachy Jedi Youngling

Nov 25, 1999
    Might as well create yet another plot twist.

Mith'thraw nuruudo Thrawn of the chiss expeditionry force came in to orbit aroun Nar Sharda. The Chiss had een making attempts to occopupy backwater worlds, and this counted as one. and his excellent intelligence had reported that advanced battledroids were on the planet, which would prove useful. very useful.

8. Darth_Invidious

Darth_Invidious Force Ghost star 6

Jun 21, 1999
    I meant that Boba and Aura will get it on before this story's over. Could it happen, you say? I will make it happen. heheheheheh

9. LutherCampbell

LutherCampbell Jedi Youngling

Dec 13, 1999
  10. Han Soho

Han Soho Jedi Youngling

Oct 3, 1998
    Hmmm... Aurra and Boba... I dunno about THAT one... but I guess weirder things have happened. Although didn't it say in "Tales of the Bounty Hunters" that Fett had never even held a woman in his arms or something like that? 'Course, this tale ain't answerable to that book, so I guess anything goes.

Anyway, I think it's time for my addition:

---------------------------------------------

Aurra Sing sank into the pilot's seat of her ship, the Dark Predator. "Time to get out of here," she muttered to no one in particular as she prepared to take off.

Suddenly an alarm sounded in the cockpit. Sing jerked in surprise and hatred as she located the cause of the disturbance.

Heading straight towards her was the Slave I-- Fett's ship.

"Oh, sh--" She bit off the rest of the curse as she took the controls and took Predator into a sharp upward loop. How did he manage to find me?

Behind her, she could hear a loud crashing and an even louder string of swearing. "What do you think you're doing?" shrieked Yelgah Drin, between curses. "Are you trying to kill me?"

"Sorry!" shouted Sing, too preoccupied to feel the least bit sorry at all. "Strap in-- we're in for quite a ride."

"I can see that," shot back Drin. "Try not to get us killed, okay?"

"I'll do my best," said the pilot coldly, letting her companion know by the tone of her voice that she'd better shut up.

Drin didn't retort, but Aurra could hear her muttering-- probably cussing up a storm, as the small woman was very apt to do in such times.

Right now though, Sing had other things on her mind than her friend's rather notorious collection of curses. Her thin body went tense as Predator streaked towards the skies of Nar Shadda. She clenched her teeth and did some swearing of her own as she twisted the ship towards Fett. If he wanted a confrontation, he could have one...

Sing's lips quirked. As long as he's content to become smoldering ashes raining down on a scuzzy Hutt-controlled moon. Really, a fitting end for him. Scum dying amid scum.

She leveled Predator and took aim with her ship's cannons. Time to finish what she'd started, once and for all.

Fett watched coldly as Predator swung up into the air in a tricky-looking loop turn. Not bad, he thought. Too bad I have to kill her. A waste of skill. At least this will make dispatching her a bit more exciting.

He frowned as his enemy's ship completed the loop and bore straight at him. If what he'd heard was correct, Yelgah Drin would be on Dark Predator right now. That, too, was a shame. The woman had style.

Fett smiled behind his mask. Oh, well. Everything goes out of style at some point. Guess it's her turn.

His smiled faded slowly, like sunlight at dusk, and he adjusted himself in his seat, readying himself for combat.

11. Darth Predator

Nov 23, 1999
    Fett targeted the Predator's engines. His ship had awesome fire power and plenty of armor.

She was no match for him.

Once he had a good lock he fired 2 cluster missles. Cluster missles broke up into 5 smaller missles when launched and were next to immpossible to evade. The missles hit, destroying the Predator's engines. The Predator,out of control, dropped out of the sky like a rock.....

12. Han Soho

Han Soho Jedi Youngling

Oct 3, 1998
    Uh-oh! Time for Jedi Saint Mara to step in and save her hapless Dark Side adept...

Aurra Sing cut the engines out and braced herself as the ship tumbled towards the ground. If this didn't work, it would kill her, and Drin alongside.

If it did work, Fett was going to have some serious problems.

Sing managed a tight-lipped smile. That pathetic newbie probably thought his cluster missiles were really hot stuff. Truth was, they didn't have a chance of getting to Predator. Sing's ship had a sophisticated target jammer which overloaded missile guidance controls. Those stupid cluster missiles had fallen like stones the second they approached the edge of the jammer field.

Still, Sing had decided to play dead. Cutting off the engines, she planned to let the ship fall until Fett was sure she was going to die. Then she would fire up the engines and turn back into the sky, blasting her enemy into oblivion with her ship's highly advanced arsenal.

She imagined he'd be quite surprised...

Nar Shadda loomed closer and closer. Aurra Sing closed her eyes and let the Force control her actions.

Now! Do it!

With a flip of a switch, the engines roared to life. Sing jerked the controls and sent Predator into a perfectly executed hi-g about face turn and did a beautiful flyby past the unexpectant Slave I.

Then she looped Predator into a fancy twist to face her opponent, still recovering from the shock of her "return from the dead", and opened fire.

13. Jedi15

Nov 7, 1999
    Boba Fett cursed in Huttese as the Predator's laser cannons penetrated his shields. The Slave I shuddered as it suffered from numerous hits. His shields were weakening, but that wasn't what bothered him. Fett roared as he realized what had happened.

Aurra Sing had outsmarted him.

For the first time in years, Fett was afraid. He knew Sing was a capable opponent, but he never dreamed that she would be able to beat him. He had underestimated her, and he may just die because of it.

The enemy ship fired again, damaging one of the Slave I's ion cannons. Fett knew he wasn't going to last for much longer. He returned fire, but the Predator easily evaded the bolts by twisting to the right.

Although he was furious, Fett couldn't help but admire Aurra Sing. She was the only bounty hunter he knew who could ever prove to be a match for him. She had already outsmarted him in combat several times already. And although he never truly believed in the Force, he knew that Aurra Sing had a huge advantage over him.

And her ship was now moving in for the kill.

Fett snarled, knowing that he would have to retreat.

At least for now.

Remembering the trick Aurra used against him, Fett cut off the sublight engines. The Slave I began tumbling to the ground.

Fett strapped on his crash webbing. He knew what he was about to do, and he hated it. But if he somehow fool Sing into believing that he was dead, he might just have a chance to beat her.

One way or another--Fett would eventually get what he wanted.

With a gut-wrenching screech, the Slave I smashed through one of the buildings of Nar Shaddaa.

Aurra Sing laughed with glee as she watched Boba Fett's ship plummet down toward the city. "Enjoy the ride, you scum!" she yelled with glee as the Slave I crashed into one of the old run-down skyscrapers in a spectacular explosion.

Aurra felt a surge of triumph at that point. At last, after all that had happened, her opponent was dead. Boba Fett had finally gotten what was coming to him.

She smiled inwardly. Guess we now know who the best bounty hunter really is, Fett she said to herself.

As she began landing the Predator near an alley, close to where Fett had crashd, Aurra unbuckled her crash webbing and strode toward the rear compartment. "Hey, Drin!" she exclaimed as she opened the door. "Guess what? That little punk's toa-"

She stopped in mid-sentence when she saw Drin lying on the floor, her hands bound behind her, and a gag placed in her mouth. Her forehead was bleeding, telling Sing that something hard must have hit her in the head.

A lightsaber blazed to life, and Aurra Sing stepped back in horror. "No-" she choked, unable to believe her eyes. "No..."

Evad stepped out of the shadows, her double-bladed lightsaber gripped in her gloved hands. "Going somewhere, Aurra Sing?" she asked.

[This message has been edited by Jedi15 (edited 12-17-1999).]

14. Darth Predator

Nov 23, 1999
    Fett was mad.

Anger surged through his body as he climbed out of ship. The Slave 1 was still spaceworthy and he could escape from Nar Shadda.No, Sing is going to pay for this. Slowly and in great pain. Fett thought. He saw the Predator fly overhead. Slowly Fett smiled. The Predator's shields were off. He reached inside of a pouch on his belt. Inside was a Class AAA ion bomb. The most powerful class, but very expensive. He lock its targeting system onto the Predator and fired it. A small rocket shot it towards the Predator. It hit in the engines and blew up. Blue lighting surged all over the ship. Smoke,real smoke, came of the ship in a dozen places. Fett smile got bigger as it crashed into a tower. He fired up his jet pak and flew over to the crashed Predator. Sing was going to pay....

[This message has been edited by Darth Predator (edited 12-17-1999).]

15. Jedi15

Nov 7, 1999
    Aurra backed up against the wall, her knees starting to buckle. "No. No, that's impossible. How did you-?"

"Get on board?" Evad said, finishing the sentence. "Simple. I followed you. Did you two fools honestly believe you could escape from a Sith Lord?"

"Well, it was worth a try," Sing replied, gathering up her courage. She already had taken out one enemy. And she could do it again. Trying to keep Evad talking, Aurra said, "So, where's your buddy at? Is he off collating with your master?"

Evad smiled and sauntered toward her prey. "Nice try, bounty hunter. I'm too smart for tricks like that. You cannot fool the dark side of the Force."

"Oh, yeah. I forgot. Your master wants me to join you guys. How could I forget?" Sing said sarcastically. She looked past the woman's shoulder and saw Drin slowly working her way thorugh the ropes that bound her wrists together.

"The offer still stands," Evad said menacingly. "I'll give you three seconds to think about before I start gutting you open like a sando-fish."

Aurra shrugged. "Um...let me think about it...I'll go with death."

The amusement on Evad's face disappeared, and was replaced with a snarl. Aurra sighed. "I hate it when you do that. Can't a woman have a right to her own opinions?"

Evad tossed her dark hair back and took a few more steps toward the bounty hunter, her face expressionless save for a flare of hatred in her eyes. "If that is what you want, then you'll get it," she replied. "A duel, then. But I'll tell you this; only one of us will be walking out of this ship alive."

"Yeah, I know I will," Sing said. Drin was almost finished freeing herself.

Evad smiled, as if she knew what she was thinking. Indeed, even as Drin stood up and reached forth to grab a weapon, Evad twirled around, moving as graceful as a sand panther, and faced the one-armed woman. Her fist came forth like a battering ram, hitting Drin squarely in the jaw, twisting her around, and knocking her to the floor. Drin uttered a single cry of pain before she lost consciousness.

Sing felt a cold anger overcome her, and she strode forth, ready to take on the Sith Lord. Evad spun back, and Sing stopped in her tracks. "Fools," she laughed. "You can't defeat me."

"Wanna bet?" Aurra said, as the two women began pacing around each other, wary of the other. Aurra knew what she was about to do, and it terrified her. Never before had she faced off against a Sith Lord before. The odds of her winning weren't too good.

But she had to try.

At that moment, something struck the ship, and the Predator soared out of control. Aurra cried out as she hit the floor and rolled against the wall. They smashed into something--a building, probably--and the lights went out.

A second later, Evad started laughing. "Well, well, well," she said, as her lightsaber came on again, lighting the room in a purple haze. "Looks like your little bounty hunter friend's mad at you."

That caught Sing's attention. Fett? Alive?

No time to think about that now, though. Sing had other things to worry about. Fett would come later later. Right now, she needed to take Evad out of the game.

"I'll give you two choices," Sing said as she got back up, making eye contact with her opponent. "You either leave now and tell your master to forget about me joining you, and you can live a full and happy life. Or...you stay here, and it'll get really ugly."

Evad took the challenge. "Are you afraid of me, bounty hunter?" she asked.

Aurra gave her a dark look. "You have no idea."

The Sith Lord bared her teeth. "Good. This is going to be fun."

Aurra grinned back--as her fist came out of nowhere in a blur of speed, smashing into Evad's jaw at the speed of light. The Sith Lord's face twisted to one side, a loud crack ringing in the air.

Evad looked at her, a stunned expression on her face. A second later, she spun and landed a backhand across Aurra's face. The force of the blow staggered her back, and she nearly fell to the floor. Somehow, she managed to hold her balance, and turned to face the Sith.

Evad stood there in a combat position, her lightsa

16. Jedi15

Nov 7, 1999
    Yelgah Drin finally regained consciouness. Emitting a groan of pain, she stood up, wondering where she was.

It all came back in a flash--Aurra Sing, Boba Fett, the Slave I, the battle droids, the Sith Lord. Drin gasped as she looked around the ship. What had happened to Aurra?

The last thing she remembered, Evad had punched her lights out, and things looked like they were about to get ugly between Evad and Sing. "When I find that Sith-head, I'll break her neck," she muttered through clenched teeth.

She knew that Evad was too deadly an opponent to be messed with, but Sing was no match for her. Drin knew that she had to help.

She went to the weapons compartment and armed herself with a proton blaster, some grenades, and a flame-thrower. She was not going to take any chances with Evad. As she headed for the cockpit, a dark figure stepped in her way. Drin gasped and stepped back, recognizing the Mandalorian mask.

"Where's Aurra Sing?" Boba Fett asked, his flat voice thick with anger.

Aurra Sing screamed as she was Force-thrown to the floor. She looked up and glared at the woman.

Evad came forth, this time without her lightsaber. It looked like she was going to kill Sing with her own bare hands. Standing back up, Aurra concentrated, and lifted Evad up into the air with her mind. She then sent her smashing against the wall of a building, her face bearing the brunt of the impact.

Bloodied and bruised, Evad shrieked at the top of her lungs, and Aurra cried out as the Force slammed into her chest, sending her slamming against a barbed-wire fence. She felt the wires cut into her back, drawing blood, but before she could recover, Evad, still maininting her Force grip on her, flipped her high into the air and sent her smashing onto the concrete. The pain was so great that Sing nearly passed out, and it was a miracle she wasn't paralyzed.

Staggering weakly to her feet, Sing turned to see Evad coming toward her. Stepping aside, Aurra waited until the Sith Lord was past her, then kicked her in the small of the back, knocking her down. When she tried to get up, Sing brought the heel of her foot up and smashed down, hitting Evad in the spine.

With the woman down, Aurra bent over and grabbed her by the back of her robe. Evad looked up, and brought her foot up, striking Aurra squarely in the mouth. The bounty hunter was sent to the ground, her mouth a bleeding mess.

Dimly, she saw Evad getting back up, ready to continue the struggle. Thinking fast, she attacked with the Force, driving Evad into a pile of garbage cans. Stunned, Evad wasn't even able to get back up. Not stopping there, Sing grabbed her by the Force again and sent her smashing into the ground, badly scraping her chin.

Walking over to her, Sing grabbed her by the arm and twisted it, nearly dislocating her shoulder. "You're right, Evad," she said scornfully, looking down at her opponent. "This has been fun."

With a yell, Evad's fist came up and hit Aurra between the eyes. Stunned by the blow, Aurra lost her grip on Evad's arm, and the Sith Lord snatched her wrists and flipped her over her head. Sing landed right across from Evad on the ground.

That gave Evad enough time to get up and retrieve her lightsaber. Aurra snatched hers up as well, and the two women faced each other, sore, bloodied, and exhausted, but neither willing to give up, their lightsabers blazing.

"You're not going to win, Sing," Evad said confidently.

Aurra smiled weakly. "Watch me."

Evad's smile disappeared, and she ran forth and brought her blade slashing downward. Aurra danced out of the way, and Evad ended up hitting the concrete. The bounty hunter aimed an arc toward Evad's chest, but the Sith Lord dodged it. She reached forth and grabbed Sing by the arm, and tossed her into a garbage dumpster.

Landing in a pile of filth, Aurra tried to get back up, but Evad moved too quickly. She landed on top of the garbage and struck with her weapon. Aurra managed to deflect the blow, and kicked Evad in the back, sending her stumbling forth.

It didn't last long, though. Evad spun around and pu

17. Jedi15

Nov 7, 1999
    Uh-oh--what happens next?

18. Han Soho

Han Soho Jedi Youngling

Oct 3, 1998
    Uh-oh... this looks like a job for the Patroness of the Dark Side and its Adepts (otherwise known as Mara Jade, Emperor's Hand):

Yelgah Drin took a quick step backwards, weakly brandishing her proton blaster. Her voice sounded hollow and shaky to her own ears. "I could kill you right now, you know that?"

Fett stood his ground. Though his helmet prevented Drin from seeing his face, she doubted his expression was one of intimidation. "Where is she?" he persisted, and the smaller hunter shivered at the ice-cored hatred in his tone.

She narrowed her eyes and drew herself to her full height-- which, admittedly, wasn't that much-- and put all the authority she commanded in her voice. "Get out of my way, and I might let you live."

Her left arm, the prosthetic one, tingled strangely. She figured something must have short circuited. Not good...

She continued, ignoring it. "What part of that didn't you understand, Fett? I'm telling you--"

The armored hunter extended his hand quickly. Drin found herself looking down the barrel of a laser rifle. "Talk is cheap," he said flatly.

Drin kept her cool, preparing... "Okay, if that's the way you want it..."

The words were barely out of her mouth as she twisted her foot around his knees and tugged, sending the hunter sprawling to the ground. She kicked his hand, sending his rifle spinning across the floor, then grabbed a small stunlaser from her belt and fired. He fell still.

"Never mess with a pro, you stupid amateur," she muttered to her now-unconscious opponent. "We know more tricks than you might expect."

She stood back a little, breathing hard. She figured she'd let Sing deal with Fett, if and when the time came. For now, though, he was out cold. That stunlaser had enough jolt to keep a bantha down for half an hour, and while Fett might be as stupid as a bantha...

Drin smiled tightly. Yes, the man would be just fine for now. At the moment, she had more urgent matters to attend to.

Gritting her teeth and cursing her prosthetic arm, which was being to feel numb, Drin dashed out of the ship. It was time to save her friend-- and make a certain Sith Lord die a violent and very painful death.

Sometimes I think we should rename this thread "The Galaxy vs. Aurra Sing"... oh, well. At least she has help on the way; someone else can take it from here.

Oh, and PLEASE, anyone who likes bounty hunter stories (especially writing them): we need you at the Hunter's Game. I implore you to check it out; it's gonna be really cool.

--Mara Jade, Patroness of Dark Side Adepts and Bounty Hunters-- the scum of the galaxy!

19. Darth Predator

Nov 23, 1999
    Fett rolled and got up. His armor could block the power of a stun bolt with ease. If that scum Drin thought she could take him out so fast........He pulled out his laser rifle and aimed for the center of Drin's back. He did not want her dead...Not yet....

Sing braced for a blow that never came. Blue and green filled the alley. In unison Sing and Evad yelled, "Jedi!!!"
    The red blaster bolt hit Drin in the back and she fell to the ground. He fired again aiming for her gut and this time she screamed in pain.....

[This message has been edited by Darth Predator (edited 12-19-1999).]

20. Jedi15

Nov 7, 1999
    Both Aurra Sing and Evad were shocked to see two more lightsabers flash into existence. Two figures emerged from the darkness, the two Jedi Aurra had fought earlier. The older one, Obi-Wan Kenobi, stepped forth and said, "Stop right there, you two. You're coming with us."

"'Fraid not," Evad growled, and released her grip on Aurra Sing.

Moving fast before she could be taken out, Aurra called upon the Force, and her lightsaber sailed back into her hands. Evad turned to her, shocked--

--just as Aurra Sing plunged the red blade deep into her gut.

Evad uttered a gurgle of pain as the saber burned through flesh and blood, coming out the other hand, instantly cauterizing the fatal wound. The Sith Lord's eyes were wide with shock and pain, and she staggered back.

"You...k-killed me," Evad said hoarsely, her voice barely above a whisper.

Aurra Sing took a step back, unflinching. She switched off her lightsaber and tossed it to the ground, a disgusted look on her face.

Something passed through Evad's eyes, and she brought her fist back. Before Sing could move away, the other woman smashed her fist into her face with such force that the bounty hunter fell back. Cupping her jaw, she looked up, stunned.

Evad, now drained of energy, stepped back, away from Sing, away from the two Jedi Knights. "You've done it," she said weakly, stronger now. She looked down at her injury, then back at Sing.

And smiled.

"Congratulations, Sing," she said, her knees buckling. Before she died, the last thing she said sent a tremble of ice down Aurra's spine, something that would soo come back to haunt her, something she would never forget. "You're a Sith now."

With a final moan of pain, Evad slumped to the ground and went limp, the life gone out of her eyes.

Aurra Sing staggered back up, a feeling of apprehension in her gut. She finally was able to feel every cut, every bruises Evad had inflicted on her, and she knew she had to get back to her ship. The battle was finally over.

And yet, she was even more frightened than before.

She heard someone approach her from the side, and when she turned around, Anakin clubbed her in the head with the handle of his lightsaber.

Anakin and Obi-Wan stood over Aurra Sing's unconscious form. "It's about time, too," the young boy said. "So, what next?"

Obi-Wan sighed. "We take her to Coruscant. We'll have a doctor treat her wounds, and then the Jedi Council will determine her fate."

"Do you think Master Yoda will order he execution?" Anankin asked.

"I'm not sure, Ani," the older man replied. "But it's a possibility. She's too dangerous to remain alive. And as for that other woman-"

As Obi-Wan spoke, he turned to where Evad had fallen, expecting to see her body still there. His eyes widened in shock. "Hey, what the-?"

The body had disappeared.

Anakin looked around. "Master, I think we should get going. I don't like this place."

Obi-Wan nodded in agreement. "Yeah, I know how you feel. Come on, let's carry her back to the ship."

Half an hour later, their transport lifted off Nar Shaddaa and went into hyperspace, heading straight for Coruscant.

21. Han Soho

Han Soho Jedi Youngling

Oct 3, 1998
    Yelgah Drin dodged the third shot, just barely-- a fortunate thing, since it was aimed at her head this time. She rolled onto her back, wincing at the extreme pain it caused her. Gods, how it hurt!

She peered up at Boba Fett, black eyes blazing with livid hatred and fear. "You little scumball," she hissed, clenching her teeth and her fists. "You brainless piece of sewer filth..."

His unreadable mask stared right back, unmoved. "Like I said, talk is cheap," he said. Drin had the distinct impression that behind his mask there was a triumphant grin.

Well, don't start celebrating too soon, she thought, resisting the urge to unload some of her choice curses on him. No reason to waste time and energy with insults when that time could be used to her advantage...

But how? I can barely move as it is... I have to get him out of the way, however temporary.

Suddenly, Drin caught sight of her proton blaster, just out of reach. A plan formed in her head. She propped herself up on her elbows and reached for her weapon--

Fett pressed his gun to her head. "I don't think so, friend."

--and used the last of her strength to once again hook her legs around his and pull him to the ground.

He landed partly on top of her, cursing in Huttese. Recovering strength, Drin twisted herself out from under him and rolled as hard as she could away from him.

Sing had used a similar trick on Fett during their first encounter, but Sing hadn't been nearly as quick. By the time Fett got to his feet, Drin had grabbed her proton blaster, swivelled with military precision, and fired.

The blast caught Fett in the arm, and he uttered a brief cry of pain and rage. But he wasn't giving up quite so quickly... he still had the upper hand in this fight.

I need to bleed him, then make a quick exit, realized Drin as she alternately fired shots and ducked from his. There's no way I can win a straight fight right now, not while I'm injured...

It was at that moment Fett made his mistake. He stepped within striking distance of Drin.

Not a wise thing to do. Her foot quickly connected with his stomach. Even in her worst shape, Drin's kick was powerful. Not even Mandalorian armor could stop the sheer force of it, and Fett fell backwards.

Drin advanced, using all her control to keep the pain of her wounds in check. With another kick, she knocked him to the ground, then brought her foot down on his chest with all her strength. The other bounty hunter gasped for breath.

Around Drin, everything seemed to blur. She shook it off, trying to stay aware, even as she wanted to collapse. Doggedly, she threw herself on Fett, pinning him to the ground as well as a person of her size could do-- which was, of course, not particularily effective-- and tried to rip the gun from Fett's hands. They struggled on the floor, each trying to gain possession of the weapon.

Then, suddenly, both froze.

Outside, there was the sound of voices.

For a moment, the two hunters stared at each other wordlessly, their fight temporarily forgotten. Then an unspoken agreement passed between them, and both leaped to their feet, abandoning their struggle.

For now, thought Drin, staring hatefully at Fett as he dashed out of the Predator steps ahead of her. Believe me, Boba Fett, I will catch up with you, and when I do, me'n Sing are going to rip you right down the middle. You'll wish you'd died when Slave I crashed.

Such thoughts were a comfort for Drin, but they did little to improve her situation. Muttering some of her most profane curses, Yelgah Drin forced herself to follow Fett outside.

When she did, she looked around, stunned.

Fett had disappeared. So had Evad-- and Sing.

Drin slumped to the ground, suddenly feeling the pain throughout her body. She spoke to no one, to thin air.

"Where is everyone?" She stopped, listened to herself. "Gods, I'm losing it."

She stumbled back to her feet and tried really hard to think clearly. It was a struggle. Okay. I need to find Aurra quickly, I need to get to my ship...

She stopped as she heard the voices again. They weren't far away, and she half-ran,

22. Jedi15

Nov 7, 1999
    "Evad is dead, my Master." Spiros knelt down on one knee, his head lowered, daring not to make eye contact with the holographic image in front of him.

Darth Sidious smiled and nodded in resignation. "I have felt it, Lord Spiros. Evad was indeed brave. She has accomplished her mission, and will be remembered forever once I have the Republic in my grasp."

This indeed surprised Spiros. He had expected his Master to be furious of the news. The Sith Lord had witnessed the titanic battle between Evad and Aurra Sing. It had been close, but in the end Sing had prevailed--by merely luck, of course.

"What else do you wish me to do, my Master?" he asked worshipfully.

Sidious remained silent for a moment. "The Jedi have taken Sing, and are now on their way to Coruscant. In all likelihood, the Council will execute her. We cannot allow that to happen."

"Why do we need her, Master?" Sprios demanded, a thrill of terror coursing through his veins. "Everything's falling into place. Valorum's no longer Supreme Chancellor. You've got Queen Amidala right in your grasp. You don't need Sing. She's dangerous. She managed to kill Evad. She could ruin everything we've worked for."

"Fool," Sidious said in disgust, causing the Sith Lord to flinch. "Aurra Sing's Force powers will serve us well in our plans. She has proven herself. With the right amount of training, she will become a powerful Sith Lord, perhaps even stronger than Maul was."

"Maul was a fool with the intelligence of a lizard-mokey," Spiros said, spatting the name. "He thought he could take on the Jedi, and he failed. We will not, Master."

Beneath his cowled hood, Sidious smiled. "You sound so sure of that, Spiros. Would you like to test that theory."

Spiros nodded.

"Very well. Go to Coruscant, and intercept the Jedi. Aurra Sing must not fall into the hands of the Council. I trust you can handle two mere Jedi."

"I will, my Master," Sprios said confidently.

"Good." Although the hood concealed his face, Spiros could see his eyes glowing. "I have pressing matters now with Queen Amidala. I leave Aurra Sing in your hands. You are dismissed."

Sprios nodded, and the holographic image dissipated into the air. The Sith Lord got up and left the room.

"So much to do," he muttered as he headed for his ship, "and so little time..."

I'd write more, but I'm busy right now, and I have to get going. MTFBWY!

Jedi15

23. Darth Predator

Nov 23, 1999
    This is sounding awesome oh and Mara Jade, Emperor's Hand why do you seem so intent on making Fett look like a fool?

24. Jedi15

Nov 7, 1999
    Well, DP, why do YOU insist on making Aurra Sing and Yelagh Drin look like wimps?

25. Jedi15

Nov 7, 1999
    Kep Dikta watched as the twelve Advanced Battle Droids slowly began intitiating their self-repairing units. "You're sure you didn't miss any?" he asked, tuning toward the Aqualish.

Ponool nodded nervously. "Yes, sir. All twelve of them are here." He watched as the fully-repaired droids began standing up in unison. "Looks like Sing and Fett were tougher than we thought."

Kep nodded. "Oh,well, it's merely...delaying the inevitable. Those two bounty hunters won't get so lucky next time."

Roolo rumbled into the room, fear wide in his eyes. "Sir, I just received a message from one of the Sith Lords."

Kep nodded. "Yes?"

"Well, sir,," the obese Rodian stutteredm trying to find the right words, "he told me to tell you that...a group of Jedi Knights have captured Sing...and have taken her to Coruscant."

This brought a smile to Kep's face. "Indeed?"

Roolo nodded. "Yes, sir."

Kep turned to look at the droids. "Coruscant, eh? Capital of the Republic, home of the Jedi Council...Roolo, get our ship ready."

The Rodian looked confused. "Uh, sir, why?"

"We're going to Coruscant, you twit! What else?"

Roolo's eyes started to panic. "But, sir! That's suicide! What if we get caught and--"

"We won't be," the Gotal smuggler assured him. "Them Sith Lords are offering us over a million credits if we bring Aurra Sing to them, alive or dead. I'm not gonna pass this up. Now, be a good little boy and prepare our shuttle."

Roolo sighed in exasperation. "Yes, sir." With a heave of his bulk, he stumbled out of the room.

Kep looked back at the droids and smiled. This was getting more interesting by the minute...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.