main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Boba Fett-WANTED

Discussion in 'Literature' started by Eire, Nov 16, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Eire

Eire Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 16, 2005
    Please, help me to find any books about Boba Fett. I want to buy one for my sister, but I don't know anything about it. Do you know has any of them been translated into polish?

2. MarcusP2

MarcusP2 Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 10, 2004
    The books with the most Boba action are the Bounty Hunter Wars series and I think there is a young readers series about his young life (aged ~10).

There's also some short stories in Tales from Jabba's Palace, Tales from the New Republic, and Tales from the Empire. And some comics.

3. MetalGoldKnight

MetalGoldKnight Jedi Youngling star 4

Jul 31, 2002
    Who would win between Boba and Jango Fett in a fight? Also why did Boba not die after falling into the Pit of Doom on Jabba's Planet?

4. Jodus

Jodus Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 21, 2005
    Well, I personally believe Boba would win....but as for him escaping the Sarlaac, it was merely the case that he had all his weapons, and he was too strong willed to give up. If you check the thread "Complete Mandalorian Reference guide" you will find a copy of his ToJP story "A Barve Like That" which details his fall and escape from the sarlaac.

As for content with Fett in it.
    Shadows of the Empire
    Bounty Hunter Wars (meh)
    Tales of the Bounty Hunters (good)
    Tales of the New Republic (good)
    Tales of Jabbas Palace
    Boba Fett young reader novels
    The Hutt Gambit
    Rebel Dream

Comics:
    Dark Empire 1+2
    Death Lies and Treachery (TPB)
    Agent of Doom
    Empire #7 (I think)
    Shadows of the Empire
    Several Tales comics
    Bounty Hunters TPB (Contains Twin Engines of Destruction)

Thats just a short list that I can remember off the top of my head that contains Fett or features him. Good luck.

5. LAJ_FETT

LAJ_FETT Tech Admin (2007-2023) - She Held Us Together star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 25, 2002
    Fett appears more in the Shadows of the Empire comic than the novel. The comic is quite good.

However, I don't know if any of these are available in Polish. I know there have been some Czech book translations as one of the translators posts here when she needs assistance with understanding English words and phrases.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.