main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Boba Fett

Discussion in 'Prequel Trilogy' started by darth_degnan, Oct 3, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. _Sublime_Skywalker_

_Sublime_Skywalker_ Jedi Master star 4

May 8, 2004
    Sure, young Boba looked like a tool. But who doesn't when you're 12? I think Daniel Logan actually looks almost identical to what Jango would look like growing up.

Remember in the 3SA days, and we got that promo shot of Daniel logan in Boba's armor? That was BA. Kudos to Daniel, he had a huge weight on his shoulders playing a young Boba Fett. He may have made him seem childish, but he is a child. Boba couldn't always be the stone cold fox with no emotions. He had to be a kid at some time.

2. Darth_Davi

Darth_Davi Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 29, 2005
    Here is a slightly more edgy image of Daniel Logan that looks a little more sinister and appropriate for a young Boba Fett.

[image=http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/e/e5/2007_Daniel_Logan.JPG/559px-2007_Daniel_Logan.JPG]

3. darth_degnan

darth_degnan Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 3, 2008
    Still looks like a doofus. Sorry.

4. Sitara

Sitara Jedi Grand Master star 3

Oct 8, 2001
    You are looking at it the wrong way people. The real question here is:

Knowing how Boba dies in ROTJ (girlish scream) can any of us relaly take him seriously anymore?

5. LemmingLord

LemmingLord Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 28, 2005
    I had a hard time taking Boba seriously when he's telling his dad "yeah! get him!" He reminded me of Tommy, the blonde kobra kai guy from karate kid, "Yeahhh! Get him a body bag!"

6. darthdoomonous

darthdoomonous Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 29, 2008
    [image=http://www.nerf-herders-anonymous.net/images/ROTS_CommanderCody.jpg]

i think the resemblence to temuera is spot on so would make sence for him to reprise his role

7. Strilo

Strilo Manager Emeritus star 8 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Aug 6, 2001
    This. Boba Fett isn't that big a deal. He was in the films for like 3 minutes. He was killed for a joke. He was never intended to be anything big. He is not a legendary character, he is not something to be taken seriously. Strip away all of the fan created nonsense around him, and he's just a peripheral character. Daniel Logan is more than qualified to play him.

8. darth_degnan

Sep 3, 2008
    Your response is opinionated, at best. Sorry, but he has become legendary in the eyes of the fans, the notion began in 1981. Lucas has even played off of this. Logan is not qualified.

Lemming Lord said it best:

And as for what Sitara stated, the scream is classic. It is used in countless movies, making it anything but girly.

9. Strilo

Aug 6, 2001
    Omigosh so we're all just saying our opinions here and no one is wrong or right? Wow. How profound.

10. snowspeeder_gunner

snowspeeder_gunner Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 10, 2007
    I have to agree with the people who said Boba isn't that big of a deal. I saw AOTC before I saw ESB and ROTJ (but not before ANH, don't worry :p), and I was wondering where the big payoff was going to be- everyone was always talking about how super he was and stuff. Aaaaand then he fell in a pit and died.

I haven't read any EU about him, though, so there's probably lots of neat things that he does that I have no clue about.

11. Darth_Davi

Darth_Davi Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 29, 2005
    It is kind of amusing that a guy who registered in September, with 64 total posts is trying to lecture the PT Manager, who has over 30,000 posts...

12. Strilo

Aug 6, 2001
    I know, right? ;)

13. darth_degnan

Sep 3, 2008
    Is it amusing? Really? So the fact that someone may have not been aware/did not have the time/did not have whatever, ruins the creditability of someone less in the previous categories? Fanboy, have you ever heard the expression quality not quantity? Please, I welcome your senseless debate. Strilo edit: That was uncalled for. Lose the condescending attitude please.

"Omigosh," maybe if you would have said something original and that actually addressed what other people would say, you would have received an appropriate response. No profoundness here, just pointing out a factual-less purely opinionated post in defense of the topic. Please, you aren't any smarter because you are an admin. Don't get so snippy. :p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.