main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Boba Fett's son?

Discussion in 'Literature' started by Quiet_Mandalorian, Jul 27, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kenobi_Kid

Kenobi_Kid Jedi Padawan star 4

May 5, 2005
    If so, then man, those guys were stupid.:rolleyes:

On the other hand though, I'm pretty sure Jabba knew it was a woman all along.o_O

2. Reverend_Tegoth

Reverend_Tegoth Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 22, 2005
    Well visually I'd say the Stormtroopers were pretty keen. In the same vein I'd say that the Emperor's Royal Guards were also pretty visually stunning. As far as literal badasses, there is a certain fully armored Dark Lord of the Sith that comes to mind? And in Empire Boba Fett is shown a decent amount of respect from Vader and pretty much accomplishes exactly what he set out to do. When I was a kid in the 80's and every cartoon would introduce the new bad guy (re: action figure) to fight He-Man / G.I. Joe / Whatever, they would always spend, like, half an episode building them up before they would then have their buttocks summarily handed to them.

So when Boba showed up, accomplished his mission, and then just took off, it left quite the impression on me as a child.

I'm not sure what "that kind of character" is :). The armored characters in Star Wars seem pretty different, overall, to me. Clone/Stormtroopers, Mandalorians, Vader...

3. Kenobi_Kid

Kenobi_Kid Jedi Padawan star 4

May 5, 2005
    To clarify, "bad-ass female".

4. Havet_Storm

Havet_Storm Jedi Master star 3

May 19, 2004
    Of course, there's the interesting possibility that Fett suffered a severe enough psychosis post-Sintas that not only did he take the name Jaster Mereel, but he actually believed he was Jaster Mereel, and, based on what he knew of the dead Mandalorian's life from Jango's tales, Boba went about living out the same life, right down to the exact details.

- Clone madness anybody

Didn't fett's wook scalps confuse some people into thinking they were a pony tail. I always thought that was where the female rumour came from.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.