main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Boba/jango armor.

Discussion in 'Costuming and Props' started by bowieslefteye, Dec 22, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bowieslefteye

bowieslefteye Jedi Master star 4

Feb 11, 2003
    sorry hit the enterkey

I need to know if there are plans for some armor?

2. foxbatkllr

foxbatkllr Jedi Knight star 6

Jul 27, 2001
    While there are the "Mandalorian Blueprints" they are very inaccurate, especially for Jango. They are incorrectly shaped and not sized for everyone. Your best bet is to take a straight on picture of Boba or Jango (depend on which one you are doing) and trace it out, modifying the size to fit you. I used photoshop to trace Jango's armor to make my own. You can also print out the picture and trace it. If you need a good hi-res picture of either, I can provide it to you.

3. bowieslefteye

bowieslefteye Jedi Master star 4

Feb 11, 2003
    what i realy need is the directions for what to use In making the armor. I have found lots of Hi res pictures, and am using them for pattern making.

4. HothGirl

HothGirl Jedi Youngling star 3

Dec 23, 2002
  5. foxbatkllr

Jul 27, 2001
    Oh okay, by "plans" I thought you meant templates. Well yeah the dented helmet has everything you need.

6. HANSOLONG

HANSOLONG Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 29, 2003
    I have a mold of one of the screen used Boba helmets. I have some pictures up on my site that you can look at for the dimensions. I don't have the armor measurements though. I bought a set of the sintra armor off ebay. It's okay. Nothing special though.

7. foxbatkllr

Jul 27, 2001
    I don't believe your helmet is a cast of a "screen used" helmet. I think it is the Don Post Deluxe, especially judging by the scratch marks in the helmet. The Deluxe had the battle damage "dremeled" in while the actual helmet's battle damage was done with paint.

8. askywalker98

askywalker98 Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 18, 2003
    I was looking on ebay at this one persons auctions... dont edit my links or whatever you do please... he has up for auction the plans to make a WORKING FLAMETHROWER for Jango/Boba. He also has plans to make a WORKING PLASMA SABER (prolly bs). But my curiosity has gotten the best of me, and his feedback boggles my mind even further...

Here is a like to his latest auction for the flamethrower:

link removed

And here is the saber:

link removed

Let me know what you people find out, thanks!

Despite your request, links to E-bay auctions (other than your own) are not allowed

9. foxbatkllr

Jul 27, 2001
    The flamethrower is a joke. If he really does send plans...anybody stupid enough to try building it will prove Darwin right.

10. Doright

Doright Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 10, 1999
    Or be the best Cell mate Bubba ever had. :p

11. Imperial_Birrer

Imperial_Birrer Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 10, 2003
    or the next darwin award winner.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.