main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Calgary Boba Jay's BBQ - Pot Luck - Summer Kick off Party___June 17th

Discussion in 'Canada Discussion Boards' started by BH-7113, May 18, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darth_Corro

Darth_Corro Jedi Youngling star 2

May 13, 2006
    Here is a picture I made after I saw your cartoon. See you there!

[image=http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v466/jdelcorro/vader_bbq1.jpg]

2. BH-7113

BH-7113 Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 20, 2005
    =D= [face_laugh][face_laugh][face_laugh][face_dancing]:cool:

3. BH-7113

BH-7113 Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 20, 2005
    It's open to everyone...Give Jay a call.:-B

4. Darkleitner

Darkleitner Jedi Youngling

Jun 17, 2006
    Hi Jay,

Just wanted to send a big thank-you for your amazing hospitality. You set a new standard for collectors of Star Wars memorabilia!

Thanks again, Markus.

5. Darth_Corro

Darth_Corro Jedi Youngling star 2

May 13, 2006
    Great new name, Markus btw. Jay... all I gotta say is your collection brought back a lot of memories. Very cool indeed. You are an oozing, festering mass of hospitality and friendship. Thank you very much for inviting us.

Thank you to everyone else who I had the chance to meet for the first time since BP. This is a great group. Oilers rule.

6. TD8828

TD8828 Jedi Youngling star 1

May 9, 2006
    Jay, we all had a great time! (despite the blasted rain)Thanks for inviting us and for your hospitality! Your collection is amazing!!!

7. echosevin

echosevin Jedi Master star 4

Mar 7, 2005
    Jay - thanks so much for putting on another great party! Especially for making it a birthday celebration too - what a surprise! You spoil me [face_batting] Thanks to everyone who spoiled me with gifts and everyone else who wished me for my birthday. I'm so privileged to have such an amazing group of friends - I can't thank you enough!

And for those of us DIE HARD fans who stayed up until 4 AM this morning - watching Sith, ANH and Empire and getting the gigglies near the end....=P~ (DOOKS/Neil/Boba Jay/Dooks the Elder/Bumper) WE ROCK!!! Can't think of a better way to celebrate a birthday :D [face_dancing] [face_mischief]

8. Dooks

Dooks Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 5, 2005
    Had a hell of a time as always Jay hopes everyone enjoyed themselves and is already planning another one for september. Nothing like getting home at 5AM and thinking yeah I coulda watched Jedi I'm not that tired.

9. ShatirLavan

ShatirLavan Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 19, 2005
    Sweet, a Falltime BobaJayParty! Can you let Jay know I'll be coming back on the 9th or 10th of September? Wait for me, wait for me! Happy B-Day Yrol, BTW!

10. Starkiller77

Starkiller77 Jedi Youngling star 3

Dec 29, 2005
    I had a really great time. We totally should have watched Jedi then gone for McGriddles. Thanks Jay!

11. BFett333

BFett333 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 22, 2003
    Hopefully Team Edmonton will be able to make it down for the September one! Sounds like it was fantastic!

12. echosevin

echosevin Jedi Master star 4

Mar 7, 2005
    Thanks for the b'day wishes Shawn :) That bear pic is hilarious!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.