main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Boba will fit into the mandalorian armor

Discussion in 'Archive: Revenge of the Sith (Non-Spoilers)' started by -thedarkjedi-, Feb 24, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. -thedarkjedi-

-thedarkjedi- Jedi Youngling

Feb 21, 2003
    I have seen topics on what will boba wear in the new star wars movie. I heard aswers like cloths and regular things any young boy would wear. I disagre i would like to get other people's thoughts. I think they forget that all of the movies take 10 years after each other movie before it except between ANH and episode 3. Boba was at least 12 0r 13 in AOTC he would be 23 in the next one. At that age he would be able to fit in the armor from his dad because Jango was king of short.

Of all of the Fett threads, I hated locking this one the most. Please continue this type of intelligent discussion in our new **Official** Boba Fett in Episode III Thread :)

2. Cow_Girl

Cow_Girl Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jun 15, 2001
    The time line between AOTC and EP.3 will actually on be 3 years, by the time EP.3 starts, the clone wars will be finishing.

Its not really a matter of wether or not Boba will be Physically big enough to wear the armor, any person could simply put it on. Yet that does not make them a Bounty Hunter. It would take years of training to become a Bounty Hunter as deadly as Jango was.

3. The_Anakin_Wannabe

The_Anakin_Wannabe Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 21, 2003
    only around 3-4 years take place between AOTC and E3. So, boba will be about 15-16 and unless he hits the gym, he will still be to small to wear the armor.

edit: I was a minute too late :(

4. Jedi_Master201

Jedi_Master201 Jedi Knight star 5

May 5, 2001
    Actually, I believe it will be only 2-3 years, and since Boba was 10 in AotC, he'll only be 12 or 13 in Ep. III.

No Jango suit for Boba.

5. Darth_Wit

Darth_Wit Jedi Youngling

Feb 25, 2003
    Heres a thought....

What if Boba (being a clone - though unaltered) is able to undergo growth execelleration? Is this possable? Desperate to avenge his father he undergos this and spends the 3 years until Ep 3 training up and is therefore able to wear the armour and have a good go at the Jedi? Seems the best explanation I can think of!

6. DarthKarde

DarthKarde Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 28, 2002
    I would have thought that growth excelleration would have to be part of the original genetic make up but then this is all in GL's head so it's always possible.

7. The_Anakin_Wannabe

Jan 21, 2003
    Ofcourse, Boba will be about 12-13, I dont know why I thought 15-16. ahwell.

8. stinrab

stinrab Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 9, 1998
    I think they forget that all of the movies take 10 years after each other movie before it except between ANH and episode 3.

All the OT movies only have a couple of years between them. The only films where there is a gap of about 10 years is TPM and AotC

9. NiktosRule

NiktosRule Jedi Padawan star 4

May 8, 2001
    Boba will still be way too young to be a bounty hunter. At least one that is effective enough to take out jedi.

10. Strong-Bad

Strong-Bad Jedi Youngling

Feb 20, 2003
    I hope Boba doesn't even appear in episode 3. There is going to be so much else going on, why would he even be there? if he is 13 or so, he wouldn't be able to kill any of the jedi. His dad was full grown and an accomplished bounty hunter, and Mace Windu killed him off pretty easily. I think it would be dumb to put him in there just to please fans of his.

11. Jedi_Master201

Jedi_Master201 Jedi Knight star 5

May 5, 2001
    Well, to please the fans or not, he will be in Ep. III. GL said he would. But his role won't be any larger than in AotC.

I really don't think the purpose is to please the fans though. GL has done so many things that so many people don't like. The reason, of course, is that he wants to tell his story the way he wants to tell it.

12. doubleofive

doubleofive Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jan 25, 2002
    I think they forget that all of the movies take 10 years after each other movie before it except between ANH and episode 3.

han frozen in carbonite for ten years! no wonder he had hibernation sickness!

:p :p 5

13. Jedi_Clesa_Dess

Jedi_Clesa_Dess Jedi Youngling

Feb 27, 2003
    Yes,

He will go back to Kamino and tell the Kaminos to give him some growth enhancement hormone, to speed his growth. So he can have revenge against the Jedi.

14. The_Anakin_Wannabe

Jan 21, 2003
    I don't think Boba will go against the wishes of his father. They did seem pretty close. So I'm putting $20 down that Boba wont go for growth acceleration :)

15. Shadow_of_Evil

Shadow_of_Evil Jedi Grand Master star 6

Nov 18, 2001
    LOL!!! 20 US dollars??

16. The_Anakin_Wannabe

Jan 21, 2003
    Nah, Aussie dollars. So thats about $10 American.

17. Cow_Girl

Cow_Girl Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jun 15, 2001
    About the Growth Excelleration, Heres how I see it...

Did Boba even know that he was a clone of his farther? There is the Possibility that Jango never told him, or was going to, when he was older. Till then he have just left Boba to believe that he was conceived naturally.

It also doesn't seem very plausible that the Kamionians would be able to give Boba a treatment that somehow make him age..years in a very short time. The reason why the clones were grew so fast is becuase they're genetic make-up was tampered with when they were in the very first stages of Development causing them to grew faster, become totally obident, etc. For them to do the same with Boba, they would have to change his entire Genetic Makeup, and at age 13, that would be pretty much impossible.

Just my 2 cents :)

18. The_Anakin_Wannabe

Jan 21, 2003
    You bring up a good point, however I think Jango would have told Boba. He seems very down the line. I don't think he would have lied to Boba and created a story about a mother.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.