main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Boga?

Discussion in 'Archive: Revenge of the Sith' started by WiSe_SitH_LoRd, May 22, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. obiwankoti

obiwankoti Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 16, 2005
    Sadly, Boga did die on Utapau.

It can be a Boga prequal.

2. Indiana_Fett

Indiana_Fett Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 12, 2004
    Although, if Boga did die the way she did in the novel, it would be more meaningful, rather than just an annoying transport. And Darth-Sinister, regarding your signature, why Tion? Was his death filmed or considered?

3. BountyHunter7

BountyHunter7 Jedi Master star 1

Dec 25, 2001
    boga was annoying! (soundwise)

4. cyndilt76

cyndilt76 Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 27, 2005
    i liked the boga sound and was trying to find it-- does anyone know if there's a boga wav or something out there?

thanks!

5. lovelucas

lovelucas Jedi Master star 4

Mar 19, 2004
    i love boga - i felt a beloved pet had died. she tried her best, obi wan gave her a "good job" pet - and she's done so animalistically correct - birds when they are frightened or ready to fight raise their head feathers - look at boga's head when she rears back - and i also like her "voice" - i love boga... i'm going to go with matt got it wrong in the book and she later swims up to the surface. yeah, i like that.

6. darth-sinister

darth-sinister Manager Emeritus star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 28, 2001
    Just pop ANH into your DVD player and jump to where Obi-wan first rescues Luke.

7. Count-Tyranus

Count-Tyranus Jedi Youngling star 2

Jul 7, 2005
    I am usually disdainful of such lighthearted levity, however, Boga did warm my heart.

8. yoshifett

yoshifett Jedi Knight star 5

Apr 17, 2004
    Boga was tight. If people are going to believe Mace Windu survived, I'm going to assume Boga did, cause why not?

9. Master_Kun

Master_Kun Jedi Youngling

Jul 9, 2005
    Boga is awesome she made the coolest sound!

10. Indiana_Fett

Indiana_Fett Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 12, 2004
    From SW.com

Varactyls have waterproof scaled skin and are powerful swimmers. They only brave the grotto depths at midday hours, when the Utapau sun shines directly overhead, casting abundant sunlight directly to the bottom of the geologic shafts. To swim in later hours exposes the varactyl to grotto dangers such as the predatory nos monster.

11. Naeyla_Saphira

Naeyla_Saphira Jedi Youngling

Aug 13, 2005
    The moment i saw Boga i literally sqeualed with joy.. She was the CUTEST and by far the coolest creature i had ever seen XD me being an animal freak and loving birds buahah XD

12. EwohEkim

EwohEkim Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 14, 2005
    I remember seeing her, and thinking my friend Donna wold get a kick out of her design, because my friend was designing characters that were almost Boga-like.

Though I've been amazed how much people really like this character.

I know some have said it's been wrong for Obi-wan's scream at the Tuskens in ANH to be replaced, but that ties it into the PT, just like puting McDiarmid in as Palpatine in ESB. Besides, the original noise now is kind of 'officially' belonging to the Dewbacks.

On that 'annoying' squawk, in my latest issue of Toyfare, there's a funny scene where Boga won't be quiet and is getting on Obi-wan's nerves.

13. MiaTiska

MiaTiska Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 22, 2005
    Yay, more Boga fans! I love Boga!! She's so CUTE. And the sound she makes is so adorable!! [face_love] [face_love] And how she runs, it's so awesome!

I wasn't really interested in the SW toys at Burger King til I heard that you could get Boga as one. I was just dying to have the Boga toy. Me and a couple friends went to Burger King, but they were out of Boga. :( But my friends went to a different BK a few days later when I wasn't with them and one of them got me Boga and I just about died. She's so cute!!

Unless the RotS novelization says she actually died, I'm going to allow myself to hope that maybe she didn't...

-Mia

14. Dark_Lady_Jada

Dark_Lady_Jada Jedi Knight star 5

Dec 7, 2004
    Boga rocks! I'm even using a member of her species in an RP I'm in.

Someone once asked what happened to Padme's Peacock gown. I think Boba stole it :p

15. Blu-Bladed-Jedi

Blu-Bladed-Jedi Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 20, 2005
    Bogs would be cool if we knew whre the hell she came from. Like we see OB1 and then hes riding a giant lizard

16. Blu-Bladed-Jedi

Blu-Bladed-Jedi Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 20, 2005
    Boga would be cool if we knew where the hell she came from. Firrst we see ob1 then hes riding a lizard

17. Agent_SkywalKer

Agent_SkywalKer Jedi Knight star 6

Apr 28, 2005
    They filmed a scene where Obi picked out Boga. Personally, I loved her in the movie. :)

18. KILLER-CLONE

KILLER-CLONE Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 28, 2005
    Boga. Rules.
    The. End.

I can't understand why there are those out there who actually didn't dig Boga. What's wrong with you people?

19. Bacon164

Bacon164 Chosen One star 8

Mar 22, 2005
    BOGA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [:D]

20. KILLER-CLONE

Sep 28, 2005
  21. -maynard-

-maynard- Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 1, 2005
    well, im not sure what there is about the bird/dog/lizard whose call is cringe-worthy that people are going crazy about. thats where we are coming from.

i think most of the division comes down to if you liked her call.

also, another thing working here is the difference between some SW fans i.e., those who love talk about the very minor characters and those (like me) who could care less about them.

but, to each his own [face_peace]

22. KILLER-CLONE

Sep 28, 2005
    Boga's call was brilliant.

23. -maynard-

-maynard- Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 1, 2005
    im not sure you can call, "aauuurrrfff!" brilliant, but i respect that you liked her

24. KILLER-CLONE

Sep 28, 2005
    my fantasy:

A division of Cody's Clones riding into battle on Bogas. mmmmmm......Bogaaaaaaasssss.....

25. DUGGY

DUGGY Jedi Youngling star 4

Apr 23, 2005
    Boga was like a big Puppy. like Maynard. ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.