main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends Boiler(Why did you have to go and hurt somebody like me?) - Jaina/? songfic

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Valley_Lord, Jan 21, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Valley_Lord

Valley_Lord Jedi Master star 4

Dec 2, 2005
    Author: Valley_Lord
    Title:Boiler(Why did you have to go and hurt somebody like me?)
    Timeframe: After YJK
    Keyword(s): Jaina
    Summary: Jaina's unnamed boyfriend mops after being dumped like a bad habit.
    Notes: Boiler is a song by Limpbizkit in the chocolate Starfish and the Hot dog flavored water album This is my first fic that deals even indirectly with Jaina.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Boiler(Why?d have to go and hurt somebody like me?)
    He cleans the dishes from his dinner. He didn?t used to. He used to spend his late nights out to eat, with her. Jaina. It had been great, spending time in her presence had ben fun in of itself. Now she was gone, and he was left to clean it up.

looks like I?m gonna do everything myself
    maybe I could use some help but hell,
    you want something done right you gotta do it yourself

He missed her. The thought of never seeing her again was painful, that she may find someone else was worse. Some of the time he felt glad, to be rid of her and her idiosyncracies. He was glad to come home and find his appliances not torn apart with Jaina?s tinkering habits. He had his own habit of tinkering with mechanical devices, but that woman was in a league of her own. But it was no good, he?d give his right arm to have her back and destroying his appliances now.

maybe life is up and down but my life's been (what?)
    till now I crawled up your butt somehow and that's
    when things got turned around

Forget her. She?s not worth it, she dumped you like a sack of garbage. He tells himself. Pathetic, he was once a vibrant man who everyone liked. Now he was a moping fool, pitied by all. He hated being pitied. She dumped him like a sack of hammers.

I used to be alive
    now I feel pathetic and now I get it
    what's done is done you just leave it alone
    and don't regret it
    but sometimes, some things turn into dumb things
    and that's when you put your foot down.

Why did he ever think he had a chance? why did he ever think she would love him? Why did she toy with him? WHY?

why did I have to go and meet somebody like you (like you)
    why did you have to go and hurt somebody like me (like me)
    how could you do somebody like that? (like that)
    hope you know that I?m never coming back (never coming back)

He mops again and sit thinking of her. He walks into the bathroom, finding her toiletries and other lady stuff. Angrily he throws them away in the garbage. Then he takes them back out and puts them in a bag. He?ll have them delivered to wherever she was staying.

looks like I?m gonna do everything myself (everything myself)
    maybe I could use some help but hell,
    if you want something done right you just do it yourself (got it?)
    maybe life is up and down but my life's been (what?)
    till now (got it) I crawled up your butt somehow (got it)
    and that's when **** got turned around (got it)
    I used to be alive I?m so pathetic but now I get it
    what's done is done I know you just leave it alone and don't regret it
    but sometimes some things turn into dumb things
    and that's when you put your foot down.

Who was she to dump him? What business did she have of ruining a good thing when it was going great? Its all her fault. Its all her fault. He didn?t cause this mess, she did. And he is left picking up the pieces of his shattered life. Why didn't he just blow her off when he had the chance?

why did I have to meet somebody like you?
    why did you have to hurt somebody like me?
    how could you do somebody like that?
    hope you know that I?m never comin' back
    why did I have to meet some-body like you?
    why did you have to hurt somebody like me?
    how could you do somebody like that?
    hope you know that I?m never comin' back

He writes it all off, Jaina Solo does not exist. He never met her, he never spoke to her, he never loved her. It is over, it never happened. To him she is dead. He will never see her again. He will never speak,

2. Valley_Lord

Dec 2, 2005
    No one likes the Bizkit huh? Fine thats more chocolate starfish for me then.

3. Valley_Lord

Dec 2, 2005
    (Ian Malcolm from Jurassic Park) "...there's unpredictability again, so now I'm here by myself... uh talking to myself. Now that's chaos theory."

4. Valley_Lord

Dec 2, 2005
    You made a bizkit fic? Damn Gary, thats just dumb. At least my korn fics get some viewing.
    (Glenn)

5. skywalkerlover00

skywalkerlover00 Jedi Master star 4

May 7, 2005
    nice. and good to see some sibling fights on here.

6. Valley_Lord

Dec 2, 2005
    (Gary)Yeah, you'll only see them ( if ever) on our song fics, since they are the only ones we dont colaborate with each other. The only full length fics we wrote alone are the ones in the signature.

7. skywalkerlover00

May 7, 2005
    ^ ok. that's cool that you write fics together.

8. Valley_Lord

Dec 2, 2005
    (Gary)Naw we just criticise each other's work, the only fic we have all partly written is The Beast Within. IF you have read our other stuff, you can figure out who wrote what.

9. skywalkerlover00

May 7, 2005
    ^ you just criticize each other? Well, I haven't read anything of you're guy's but should I?

10. Valley_Lord

Dec 2, 2005
    (Gary) I suggest you do. Solo Progeny is my big fic, it has all that sibbling rivalry you seem to enjoy.

11. skywalkerlover00

May 7, 2005
    ^ ok. I'll check it out. As for sibling rivalry, I seem to enjoy it. so i'll check it out. Is any of your brother's stuff worth reading?

12. Valley_Lord

Dec 2, 2005
    (Gary) Yeah Gordo's To protect an Innocent and Glenn's Korn songifc series are ok. Marine is good to but, Glenn hasn't been able to write more of it lately.

13. skywalkerlover00

May 7, 2005
    ok, I'll check them all out as soon as I can. Thanks for telling me which ones I should read.

14. Master_Vicky

Master_Vicky Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 29, 2003
    Good job guys... or guy.... or, oh I don't know. The fic was good. I like the song. ;) It made me wonder what exactly happened, especially since it was Jaina. I'll try to check out some more of your stuff. :)

-Vicster

15. Valley_Lord

Dec 2, 2005
    (Gary) this was all me, Gordon is an Offspring fan and Glenn does all the Korn songfics.

16. Healer_Leona

Healer_Leona Squirrel Wrangler of Fun & Games star 9 Staff Member Manager

Jul 7, 2000
    Not much a Bizkit fan, but really enjoyed this... in a sad kind a way. I could really his pain, poor guy.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.