main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Boise Fan Force-Fan Films

Discussion in 'Archive: Idaho Falls, ID' started by QUIGONJINN02, Apr 7, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. QUIGONJINN02

QUIGONJINN02 Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 29, 2003
    Just wanted the IDFFF to know that we have finally got the ball rolling here in Boise. We are going to be making a fan film here soon that pokes some fun at you guys (in a good way) so be on the lookout for our fan film coming soon. If you're a trekkie I apologize in advance as the film will be dissing ST fans rather badly. Cheers! and
    May the Force be With You!
    Kasey

2. Boskone_Kenobi

Boskone_Kenobi Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 15, 2002
    Make fun of us? What do we have to make fun of? ;)

Especially me. Someone Casey knows very well....

Casey, do you have access to my webpage? Tell your SW buddies to watch my HOTH FANTASY fanfilm.

3. jedi5150

jedi5150 Jedi Youngling star 3

Dec 4, 2000
    BTW, we are NOT the IDFFF, we are the IFSWA...Idaho Falls Star Wars Alliance.

4. QUIGONJINN02

QUIGONJINN02 Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 29, 2003
    Excellent! That will make the script even better with everyone trying to pronounce your abbrev. name! Barry, I'll get the word out.

5. jedi5150

jedi5150 Jedi Youngling star 3

Dec 4, 2000
    Hope that didn't come off as snooty....didn't mean to be... :)

6. cmdrwillard

cmdrwillard Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 6, 2003
  7. BithLord42

BithLord42 Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 18, 2003
    I actually read the script to Boise's fan film, and I thought it was pretty funny. And by the way guys, I don't think any of us will find the part where you mention us to be very insulting, I just thought it was funny.
    As for making fun of Trekkies, that's sinking low, we'd never make fun of Trekkies in one of our fan films (lol, that's kind of an inside joke for anyone who saw Wan-Abi)
    By the way, Boise folks, I know none of you know me, but I just wanted to express the feelings that a lot of the other IFSWA members have already expressed, and let you all know how much we appreciate and enjoy your fellowship.
    Anyhow, good luck on you fan films,
    Ryan A.

8. INDY-RY_KENOBI

INDY-RY_KENOBI Jedi Youngling

Apr 23, 2003
    I agree with Ryan A. ! It is cool that we can plan to get together as a group, because that unites fans THROUGHOUT the Idaho region, and this Fan-Film stuff is an excellent way to have some fun! You guys in Boise sound like a fun bunch, and I look forward to meeting you all!

Sincerely,
    Ryan L.

9. RABIDJAWA

RABIDJAWA Jedi Youngling star 2

May 20, 2002
    Better be careful with the making-fun-of-the-Idaho-Falls-geeks stuff. You wouldn't want to start an East-Idaho/West-Idaho Star Wars fan-film war, would you? (just kidding)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.