boise fanforce chapter

Discussion in 'Boise Idaho' started by Nieru_Hawic, Apr 7, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nieru_Hawic Jedi Padawan

I would like to thank everyone for coming to are 3rd meeting and making us an official chapter of the fanforce. I am looking forward to serving you as Pres./city rep. and for all your support. I think we can make this a great fanforce chapter. we have alot of things in the works right now, and hopefully more on the way. This is an exciting time in the star wars world, alot of thing to look forward to. so lets make the most of it.
    Also to all star wars fan in the boise area I invite you to join us and share the joys of star wars with other who feel the same about it as you do
  2. Mara_Jade_Fan Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    Hey Russell! Congratulations! I just emailed you. :p I need to know Cody's user name as he was listed in Marc's thread as one of your club officers. I need to know his user name so I can give him a title. I will be promoting you to City Rep tonight and will be PMing you with all the information you need to know as far as what is required of a City Rep etc. Now that you are official, you can design and upload your own banner for your chapter, and change the forum colors. You can design and upload a special "Boise FanForce" Icon for your use also. Just let me know if anyone is interested in working on a banner for the club and I will PM them the required dimensions.

Again! Congratulations Boise and Congratulations Russell! :D
  3. QUIGONJINN02 Jedi Master

star 4
    Russell, I totally agree with you! There is lots happening in the SW universe right now and frankly its the most exciting time to be a SW fan. With Episode III on the way, being the last installment, things are really cooking right now. Congratulations on your election to Supreme Chancellor...just promise me one thing... you won't completely forget those bloodthirsty bueracrats.
  4. cmdrwillard Jedi Master

star 4
    The Boise Fan Force will soon be the ultimate power in the SW universe!!!
  5. MalcolmTolemac Jedi Knight

star 3
    I suggest we use it........ um,... LINE!
  6. QUIGONJINN02 Jedi Master

star 4
    LINE:
    Don?t be too proud of this fan club you?ve created, cre-A-ted. The ability to destroy our Star Trek websites is insignificant next to the power of our fans.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.