Boise, Idaho needs help in the NEWEST and BIGGEST Fan Film since Knight Quest!

Discussion in 'Oregon FanForce' started by NewBoiseOrder, Oct 22, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NewBoiseOrder Jedi Knight

star 1
    ATTETION all of you Beaver fans! We need help in a huge Fan Film undertaking that begins filmming sometime at the end of May. We need extra's of all kinds and anyone who may be interested or knowledgable in the areas of music, prop's, costuming, set design, etc. You name it, we probably need it. For more information check the Boise, Idaho boards or please call (208)484-2014 or e-mail QuiGonJinn02@msn.com
    Thanks! And May the Force be with you!
  2. QUIGONJINN02 Jedi Master

star 4
    For all of you who don't now me, I'm Public Relations with the NBO. Please don't hesitate to contact me with questions or tips for our film. Thanks everyone!
  3. Bowen Force Ghost

star 4
    Hehe, nice.

But what makes you think we are Beavers fans? We could be Ducks fans. ;)

I go to OSU though, so I should be a Beavers fan. I have, however, been a lifelong Ducks fan.
  4. QUIGONJINN02 Jedi Master

star 4
    Just hitting all my bases! I like the Ducks to. Has anyone in your club seen Knight Quest? It's a huge fan film (40min) and took three years to complete. Our endeavors on this film will be just as difficult if not more.
  5. QUIGONJINN02 Jedi Master

star 4
    Here's the synopsis of our film:

Star Wars Fan Film
    Post Attack of the Clones

Plot Summary:
    Count Dooku has come into knowledge of Darth Maul?s ship, the Sith Infiltrator. He has discovered that after the battle for Naboo, the ship was never recovered. Intrigued by this and wanting such a valuable ship for himself, he sends the bounty hunter BH to investigate. Upon finding the ship, BH finds evidence that Lord Maul was planning to overthrow Sidious and take control of the Federation armies for himself. He also discovers that Maul had secretly begun training a new dark Jedi named MT to help him. Not only this, but he also enlisted in the help of a dangerous new alien race named AR, which are strange beings with powerful connections to the Force. Mauls vision was to train this race into an army of Sith that he would later overthrow the Jedi with and claim Lordship over the universe.
    Dooku, after receiving news of this from BH, sends him off to the planet X, where he is determined to bring this alien race into the aid of the Separatists. Little does Dooku realize that two Jedi have recently become aware of his exploits via connections in underground Crouscant. This connection, CO, has informed the Jedi of Dooku?s recent new bounty hunter hire, and has sent two Jedi to investigate his deeds on Naboo. After a brief confrontation, BH escapes to planet X, while the Jedi investigate Mauls ship, discovering his plot not only against the Jedi, but also against a Sith Lord known as Darth Sidious. The two Jedi immediately contact the Republic and report to Anakin Skywalker, who tells them to investigate planet X. This is where all of our characters meet and do battle and the fate of the galaxy stands in the balance.
    NOTE: All the names are just abbreviations at this point because we have no official names for our characters yet.

Here's our cast list, and as you can see, we need people:

Possible Cast

Dark Jedi (Maul?s Apprentice): Marc Tucker
    Alien Padawan: Kasey Knowlton
    Luminara Unduli (Alien Master): Emily Jackson
    Count Dooku (Bckside/Hologram):
    Darth Maul (Hologram):
    Anakin Skywalker (transmisson):
    Naboo Citizen 1:
    Naboo Citizen 2:
    Arc Trooper (Commander): Eric Roper
    Clone Trooper 1:
    Clone Trooper 2:
    Alien Race (about 5 to 10):
    Bounty Hunter:
    Crouscant Informant (Underground):
    Jedi Preston: ?
    Thanks everyone! And May the Force be with you!
  6. CountBakufu Jedi Knight

star 2
    I have experience with sound design/fx, foley sound, and sound & soundtrack editing/mixing. I have a library of my own sounds as well as sounds from the star wars universe.

I also have video editing experieince as well.

I will help out with whatever you need and will do so for free.

Feel free to email me: gretsch1955@yahoo.com

Good luck, the story sounds very promising!
    - Count
  7. QUIGONJINN02 Jedi Master

star 4
    That's awesome and thanks for your support! I'll be e-mailing you soon with more details! Thanks!
  8. _Vengeance_ Jedi Master

star 4
    Well, I'm working on a few large film projects at the moment, but I'd be more than willing to offer a helping hand to you guys.

I have experience in editing, some 3D Visual Effect work, and non-3D kind of stuff. I'm also a good writer, so if you want, I could look over the script when it's done and maybe offer some ideas for dialogue and such. If you'd be interested in having me help, you can e-mail me at draenen_87@hotmail.com

Good luck with you on the project!
  9. Darth_Stove Jedi Master

star 3
    Beaver fans.....just seeing that comment made me not even bother reading the rest.....GO DUCKS
  10. QUIGONJINN02 Jedi Master

star 4
    I'm all for the Ducks man, I just assumed many were Beaver fans...that's all!
  11. Bowen Force Ghost

star 4
    "Beaver fans.....just seeing that comment made me not even bother reading the rest.....GO DUCKS"

Haha, nice. Yeah I go to Oregon State as I said, so I'm supposed to be a Beavers fan, but I'm a traitor I guess.

My dad went to U of O and he has a bunch of friends who are huge Ducks fans. My dad is a Ducks fan, but only when they are winning, and I don't blame him. I'm sorry but when they suck, I ain't watching that nonsense. But I have followed and enjoyed watching the Ducks for many, many years, long before I was in college...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.