Boise is on Toys R Us Master List for April 2

Discussion in 'Boise Idaho' started by cmdrwillard, Mar 16, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cmdrwillard Jedi Master

star 4
    Thanks go out to danbinks for pointing out in the collection thread that Boise is on the master list for being open at midnight on April 2nd. I enjoyed this event back in 1999 and would not mind doing it again. What does everyone think? I definately will bring this up at the meeting. Thanks again Dan!

http://www.rebelscum.com/article.asp?i=90371
  2. cmdrwillard Jedi Master

star 4
    I think I will call the manager and get details.
  3. danbinks Force Ghost

star 2
    Toys R Us will also have an Exculcive Holo Yoda figure.
  4. Psxjedi76 FanForce Chapter Rep

Chapter Rep VIP
    star 4
    I will definatly be there please hold a spot for me in line i will come right after work get off at 11pm
  5. cmdrwillard Jedi Master

star 4
    you bet, i think this would be fun.
  6. QUIGONJINN02 Jedi Master

star 4
    Everyone is meeting at Toys R us at 10pm in the parking lot. The store manager confirmed they are having a Midnight release of the toys. At last we shall have our REVENGE!!!!
  7. cmdrwillard Jedi Master

star 4
    Some lunatics like me will be there around 8...
  8. cmdrwillard Jedi Master

star 4
    This link will show you Toys R Us Pricing:

http://www.theforce.net/collecting/story/Toys_R_Us_Prices_90125.asp
  9. cmdrwillard Jedi Master

star 4
    I hope the asian lady goes to Wal-Mart....
  10. Psxjedi76 FanForce Chapter Rep

Chapter Rep VIP
    star 4
    Target local
    Star wars april 2nd
    42 star wars darth vader lava reflection, first come first serve...............................................................................................................................................................So be in line to get this I am going to stay out all nite and make sure i am at Target on eagle to get mine.

I talked to target managers and they said they Will be handed out starting at 6:30 am
    there are only 42 with this you also get a 1.00 off any toy purchase for regular figures only

SO i think what i am going to do is do the Toys R Us at 12am then run to walmart in meridian and check what they got and be at target as early as possible they said they expect alot of people to be out there we need to beet the asian lady to this...
  11. cmdrwillard Jedi Master

star 4
    Remember there are two Target stores.
  12. cmdrwillard Jedi Master

star 4
    Well here is a link telling all that is going on at TRU Friday night. I guess the Trivial Pursuit DVD game will be on sale.

http://www.theforce.net/collecting/story/Toys_R_Us_Press_Release_90750.asp
  13. Psxjedi76 FanForce Chapter Rep

Chapter Rep VIP
    star 4
    yeah i know there are two targets i just figured if we do the meridian walmart can hit that target it is closer and all the people from toys r us might just go to the one in boise by the mall right after tru
    since it is over at 2 am better to be sure specially if you want to get the vader figure
  14. cmdrwillard Jedi Master

star 4
    hey PSX:Is the figure going on sale that night? I was under the impression you got a coupon which lets you by it at a later date.
  15. danbinks Force Ghost

star 2
    It sounds like the Holo Yoda figure will not be available untill April 10. :(
  16. Psxjedi76 FanForce Chapter Rep

Chapter Rep VIP
    star 4
    First off, the free Yoda with $25 EP3 toy purchase happens April 10 and is not part of Midnight Madness.

EXCEPT, they will have this offer at the Times Square store for both Midnight Madness and on April 10. ONLY THIS STORE!

UPDATE: At Times Square, the Yoda will be free with a $35 Star Wars purchase only at their Midnight Madness store. On 4/10, there and everywhere else it will be free with a $25 Star Wars purchase.

The Anakin Starfighter exclusive is really a first-to-have offer. It will be available elsewhere later.

17. cmdrwillard Jedi Master

star 4
    April 10th...Bummer, oh well one less thing to fight the masses for Friday night.
  18. MalcolmTolemac Jedi Knight

star 3
    the Toys R Us location for our area is in the FL Mall... near the airport and quite a drive

but it's during Spring Break, so I hope I can make it.
  19. cmdrwillard Jedi Master

star 4
    Asian Lady please stay away...fingers crossed

I will be headed out to TRU fairly early that night, though I don't know quite when.
  20. cmdrwillard Jedi Master

star 4
    Yoda is back on sale tomorrow:

http://www.theforce.net/latestnews/story/Yoda_WILL_Be_At_Toys_R_Us_90828.asp

Who eles can go eariler (9-10pm or so)? I know Ron and Kasey are working. If you can come early please do.
  21. danbinks Force Ghost

star 2
  22. cmdrwillard Jedi Master

star 4
    The latest press release said it was availible for purchase, I wonder if that means they changed it from the free with 25 dollar purchase or whatever it was.
  23. danbinks Force Ghost

star 2
    Rebelscum.com says No HoloYoda at Midnight Madness. :(
  24. cmdrwillard Jedi Master

star 4
    This holo yoda thing is a bit crazy. One website says one thing(hence my link above), and then another says something eles. Guess we will find out tonight.
  25. danbinks Force Ghost

star 2
    Actuly TheForce.net and Rebelscum.com are partners(meaning almost all of TheForce.nets Collecting news comes from Rebelscum).
    The recent post on Rebelscum sounded like a correction to what was posted on other sites.

Now I am no longer sure about the price of the figures, sice the info that said they were going to be $5.99 is the same info that said the HoloYoda was going to free with $35.00 percuse.
    I will not pay $6.99!!! [face_frustrated]

We need to ask about the Yoda AND the price at the local TRU before they close tonight. Other wise I will just go to Wal-Mart!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.