main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Idaho Boise to have next meeting May 3

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by Nieru_Hawic, Apr 27, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nieru_Hawic

Nieru_Hawic Jedi Youngling

Jan 31, 2003
    The next meeting for the boise fanforce will be at:
    Saturday May 3rd, 2003
    7pm @ James' House, If That is still ok with him.
    If you need directions you can PM Idaho_Vorkosigan for the info.

Purpose of the meeting:
    Now that we our an Official Fan Force Chapter we need to have some rules and regulations. That is way we are going to form a set of By-Laws for our chapter. Also we are going to talk about up coming events that we can use to help up are membership, and also the future of making some Fanfilms.

I can't wait to see you all there.
    also if anyone needs a ride I know me and some other people will be car pooling to the meeting so if you need some help getting to the meeting just PM me and we will get you there.

2. cmdrwillard

cmdrwillard Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 6, 2003
    russell,

why don't you do the agenda for this meeting,
    then after our by-laws are written we can decide who should prepare it in the future. i dont want to step on your toes at all.

3. Mara_Jade_Fan

Mara_Jade_Fan Jedi Knight star 6

Feb 1, 2002
    I have posted your meeting information on the main page. If you have any additions or changes to be made to the announcement, just let me know as I can always update it. Have fun!

4. QUIGONJINN02

QUIGONJINN02 Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 29, 2003
    It all sounds good to me. I'm excited to be discussing the possibility of fanfilms as well as just being "official." Well, see you all there!

5. MalcolmTolemac

MalcolmTolemac Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 6, 2002
    I won't be able to attend. I've tried to get my job to work with my schedule and I also can't seem to get anyone to trade a shift with me...
    However, if someone (Russ or Eric) could e-mail me the minutes, that would be great!
    Sorry I won't be there to talk about the Aug. event and help decide how things should be for our group but I still want to be able to give input....

6. cmdrwillard

cmdrwillard Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 6, 2003
    Marc,

I will email the minutes to you

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.