main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga 'Bonded Fates' JA Major-AU Obi/Cerasi

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Alixen, Dec 30, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Alixen

Alixen Jedi Master star 4

Aug 7, 2003
    Hey all, this is my first fic here, please have a read and enjoy
    I really believe that Cerasi was too good a character to kill off and i also beleave her and Obi would have made a great couple.
    Obi doesnt deserve to be lonely a he seems to be later on in the films.

The first post is kind of short, i have a Homer-Simpson-type-attention-span.

please no flames though.

------------------

Disclamer: i dont own anything to do with Star Wars, Obviously

PG

This is a Jedi Apprentice #6 AU this will contain spoilers from the previouse books and 'mabye' the future ones in later chapters.
    This pic will be a Obi-Wan/Cerasi Romance and ithe timeline will be fom JA #6 onwards and will be major AU not just minor

------------------------------------------------------

"Cerasi!" with a cry, Obi-Wan sprang forward. At the same moment blaster fire ripped through the air, Cerasi's eyes widened as the blast ripped into her chest.
    Slowly she sank to her knees. Obi-Wan reached her just as she fell backwards, into his arms.
    "Cerasi!" cried Obi-Wan, her green eyes were glazed, her voice was barley a whisper "t.the ro.roof" she coughed, a small amount of blood forming at the corner of her lips.
    She was dying, and he knew it.
    All consuming pain and rage filled him as he hugged her to him, his senses sharpened as he let the power take him, he searched for the person who caused Cerasi the pain she was in.
    He forced his way into the minds of both Nield and Wehutti searching for the one of them who shot first then he felt another lifeform, out of place.
    He quickly left the minds of the two males who were currently clutching their heads in agony and zeroed in on the lifeform he had felt, it was a male, on a roof nearby.
    He ripped into the mans mind with a vengance, not bothering to avoid damaging it, Mawat, he was responsable, he left the mans mind just as quickly as he had entered.

Suddenly Mawat fell to his knees clutching his throat, an invisable hand choaking the life from him, his eyes were filled with terror.
    People stared from Mawat to Obi-Wan and back too mystified to move or talk.
    "o_Obi-Wan.. no.. S.stop!" choaked out Cerasi from Obi-Wans arms, the young ex-jedi's eyes opened in terror, he had given in to his anger, to the Dark Side, when he should be comforting someone who he cared for in their last moments of life.
    "You'll be alright Cerasi, i promise" He stuttered fighting back the wave of tears that threatened to overwhelm him, he had to do something! he couldnt let her die in this place, in this way!.
    He hugged her to him consentrating as he never had before, letting to force absorb him instead of channeling it, even though he did it he couldnt work out how.
    He heard her voice in his head along with everyone he had ever known, everytime one spoke a word someone else carried on the sentance by saying the next word.
    Then something unbelevable happened.

Suddenly he was outside his body, he looked around, he could see himself cradling Cerasi in his arms, a white light surounding both of them, he could see both the Young and the Elders staring at them in awe.
    Suddenly a warmth engulfed his hand, he looked at his right hand and followed a hand that was clutching his upwards, there was Cerasi smiling at him warmly.
    "What would you give to save this girl?" a meld of voices whispered through the air, it sounded kindly but not so. "Anything that is mine to give" Obi-Wan said, still looking at the smiling face of Cerasi, he felt a warm feeling as if the faceless voice approved "Even your own life?" it demanded softly.
    "Yes" Obi-Wan whispered closing his eyes.

Suddenly he was back in his body, his chest burned in agonising pain. he cried out with the pain and fell backwards, this time someone caught him.
    He looked up into teary worried green eyes, "Cerasi.. glad.. your...okay.." he managed to whisper out, he forced a smile out through the pain.
    Cerasi burst into tears at this, she had been fully aware when stood holding his hand during the time they were outside their bodies.
    Obi-Wan stared arou

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.