main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Bonds of the Released, BIG JA AU, 2/23

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by TheSwedishJedi, Nov 10, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Arldetta

Arldetta Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 19, 2002
    Up! In hopes of getting Swede's attention!

2. Jedi_Borme

Jedi_Borme Jedi Youngling star 3

Jan 17, 2000
  3. Jedi_Borme

Jan 17, 2000
    SwedishJedi can you pleeeeeeeeaaaaassssssssseeeeeeee start working on this one agian. PLEASE!!!!!!!!

4. padawan3

padawan3 Jedi Master star 4

Sep 20, 1999
    I have to agree. This one of the better stories I was reading and would like to see it finished.

5. Seven

Seven Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 20, 2000
    Uppers!!

6. TheSwedishJedi

TheSwedishJedi Jedi Master star 4

Sep 15, 2001
    Thanks everyone for upping this. I'll do my best to keep posting.

The days all blended together for Obi-Wan. His Meals came at off intervals or not at all. The Dark Man would be gone for days at a time then spend hours questioning, demanding or just tormenting him. For most of it, Obi-Wan could with stand, he had been a slave most of his life and the treatment had been much the same.

Save for the lighting.

The blue/purple lighting was totally new and Obi-Wan had no way to counter it. It was the only thing that the boy really feared and the Dark Man had been quick to pick up on it.

Sometimes, the Dark Man would just enter and not do anything but rant and rave and tell Obi-Wan how no one was looking for him, especially Qui-Gon Jinn. Other times he would come in and despite the total darkness, Obi-Wan could see the man?s hands glowing. Little sparks running along his fingers and palms. Those were the worst times.

Hours would past, or at least it seemed that way to Obi-Wan, while he withered and screamed on the floor, begging for it to stop. The man wouldn?t of course, and above the sound of crackling energy, he could hear the Dark man laughing.

After, when he couldn?t do anything but lie there and just breath, Jensen would come in and make sure there were no fatal injuries. He?d talk quietly, reprimanding Obi-Wan for still holding out and how it would be much easier, and less painful, if he just did what he was told. Once Obi-Wan could muster his strength to talk again, he?d quietly state that he couldn?t do that and repeat what he had said about choices.

Frustrated, the man would leave, shaking his head sadly at what he thought was a lost cause.

And Obi-Wan continued to hope.

*&*&*&*&*

Knocking softly on the door, Tahl waited to be let in but when there was no answer, even after repeated knocks, she simply over-rode the security lock and walked in. She spotted Qui-Gon sitting on the couch, his head in his hands, his shoulders trembling. Concerned, the Knight quickly hurried around the couch and crouched in front of the man.

?Qui-Gon?? She called softly reaching out to place a hand on his knee, which quivered slightly under her fingers.

The man?s breath hitched, his body stilled. After a long moment Qui-Gon slowly lifted his head, pained blue eyes meeting Tahl?s gold.

?Qui? What?s wrong?? The women asked greatly concerned. She scanned the Force for any obvious causes and only found a disturbance that seemed to circle around the businessman. The man took a few ragged breaths before he found his voice.

?Obi-Wan. It?s Obi-Wan.? He choked out. ?He?s in pain.? He shook his head wearily. ?I can feel him but I can?t do anything to help him.? Tahl moved to sit next to him on the couch keeping a hand on one large arm.

?Hold on, Qui-Gon, we?ll find him. We just have to keep your hope in the Force. Perhaps you can even help us.?

?We? The Jedi are going to help??

The Knight nodded. ?Since I know you both, I?ve been assigned to help in the search. I can start anytime you want.? Qui-Gon sighed in relief, taking one of the Jedi?s hands in his and squeezed. The Knight smiled back reassuringly.

?Now,? She said standing, ?We should figure out what we need and where to start.? She headed toward the small kitchenette, talking as she disappeared into the room. ?Where?s your tea? I?ll make us a pot. You did bring your tea with, right? Not the stuff the Temple gives out. Not that it?s bad, I?ve certainly had worst, but I?ve always enjoyed the blend Mirtha prepares. I?ll have to get her recipe the next time I visit. Hopefully that will be soon. I always enjoyed talking with Mirtha, a good woman. You had better not do anything to lose her, Qui-Gon, I doubt you?ll ever be able find another Head Mistress like her. Do you like anything in your tea, Qui-Gon? Why don?t you come in here so I?m not talking to myself all the time.? All during Tahl?s little speech, the sound of water running, cups clinking, and a kettle simmering could be heard in the background

7. Arldetta

Arldetta Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 19, 2002
    Ack!!!! A post, a post!!! :D :D :D

OH, I hope Tahl and Qui can find our little Obi!! More soon please. :D :D

8. TheSwedishJedi

TheSwedishJedi Jedi Master star 4

Sep 15, 2001
  9. lt_ketch09

lt_ketch09 Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 15, 2002
    [face_shocked] A post!

Glad to see that you haven't abandoned us readers Swede. I liked the fact that Obi-Wan still holds onto his hope; and the part about Qui-Gon feeling his pain was a nice touch too :D

10. PadawanKitara

PadawanKitara Jedi Grand Master star 5

Dec 31, 2001
    A postie!!! Thank You Thank You :)

11. Aquas_Knight

Aquas_Knight Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 12, 2002

delurking just to say I am glad to see you are back. Enjoying this. cant wait to see if they get to Obi-Wan in time.

12. Jedi_Borme

Jan 17, 2000
    I just found this again and I found there is a post, I was happy. Great post, please write more!!!!

13. StevioM

StevioM Jedi Youngling

Jun 8, 2003
    Hi, hope you get chance to post here again soon! This Fic is too good to let slip to the bottom of the pile!

14. PadawanKitara

Dec 31, 2001
    Where oh where are you Swede???

15. Seven

Seven Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 20, 2000
    Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuup!!!!????

Please more?

16. PadawanKitara

Dec 31, 2001