main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Montréal Bonjour from Toronto, Quebecers!

Discussion in 'Canada Discussion Boards' started by BigGuy, Feb 12, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BigGuy

BigGuy Jedi Youngling

Feb 12, 2002
    Comment ca va mes amis? Ca va bien. I'm going to pose un question pour vous:

Do you hate me because I'm from Toronto? Or do you hate everyone from Ontario? Do you hate everyone in Canada, or do you just hate Anglophones in general?

I don't hate you, je pense Quebec est une belle province dans Canada, especially Mont Tremblant pour le skiing!

Bonjour mes amis!

P.s. Isn't my Francais deplorable? I took Francais for 10 years and I still can't speak it.

2. Uilmuteiz

Uilmuteiz RSA Emeritus star 4

Dec 4, 2000
    hum.. Big guy, I happen to Love Toronto, and I even taugh moving there for a while if it wasn't of money troubles, I guess I would be there, but deep inside my heart,
    I would still be a Quebecer.
    why, because I can look back at history and realise that we lost due to some french king who taugh about us as expandable.

When he realized is error, it was too late. but hey I don't care anymore.
    For I know that the only thing that would get Quebec separated from Canada would be either a jedi council (not gonna happen) or a revolution of the people where every quebecer rises and takes foot in front of the government (not gonna happen either)

Nowadays, I couldn't care less about the independance, Why, because it's not for honor and the real reasons for which they use to ask for it back in the 70's and the 80's.

So now that we took that down, May I ask why you went over every rules about political and theological threads in the FF rules, and that you came here brabbing about some stupid political warfare that has been going on for years and that we here in the FanForce Forums can't care less about????

Now, Big Guy, I happen to love Toronto very much as I was saying earlier, and I also happen to have friends back there, may I ask what happenned to you so that you suddenlly register here, and start babbling about canadian pride, "if you don't like the leafs you have an anti-toronto problem" I'm sorry, but I don't like the leafs, as I happen to love some hockey players better and they're not playing for the leafs.

but if they win the stanley cup against my favorite team, I won't mind.

Now Big Guy, may I ask you don't post in here anymore unless it's about something that is worth writing about??

thanks.

ps.: your french isn't that bad by the way, I saw much worse in my life

À TOUS, NE POSTÉ PLUS DANS CE SUJET.
    MERCI

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.