main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Bonjour!

Discussion in 'Welcome New Users' started by DarthSolar, Jun 4, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DarthSolar

DarthSolar Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 4, 2008
    Hey I'm DarthSolar but you'd must of already guessed that.

I've been a Star Wars fan for a long time and TheForce.net surfer, I've never really thought about joining the Forums until I started to browse them. I'm a Rp'er, sometimes fan fiction writer and a random banterist so i could be anywhere here. So I'll stop here now and finish with another Hey! :)

2. Oddball_62

Oddball_62 Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 7, 2007
    Welcome to the boards, DarthSolar! So, you're an RPer, huh? Have you found our RPing boards around here? I haven't ventured out into that particular subject yet, but I'm a fanfic writer. As for the banter, you've come to the right place. ;) The WNU is the perfect place just to meet some really cool, fun, and insane people in the forums, and I hope you enjoy your time here. If you have any questions, or need help of any knid, feel free to PM me or another of the WNU gang.

Have fun, and don't get lost in the insanity!

3. Etain

Etain Jedi Youngling star 3

May 11, 2008
    Hi there.

The socail board of us fanficcers is Resource and the RPGers ahng out here.
    For randomness visit the JCC. Not gonna linke there, the place is scary.[face_worried]

4. Skiara

Skiara ~• RSA FFC •~ star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 5, 2002
    Welcome DarthSolar! :)

The first thing that came to my mind when I read your name was solar-power, which is a joke at Census&Games. So I suggest to do a visit at its social thread, especially if someone use solar-power again. You'll see what happens then. ;) :p

You said, you lurked the boards for a while already, how long exactly? Do you already know where you can find what? Or do you have any questions? If you have, then this is the best place to ask, ok? :)

Enjoy your stay! :)

Edit: Somehow the solar-power isn't as strong in this board as in C&G. :confused:

5. Rosa-Belle

Rosa-Belle Jedi Master star 4

Mar 9, 2007
    Salut! to you, too.
    Welcome to the boards and enjoy the craziness.

^^you're right Skiara, it's definitely weaker than in C&G...strange.

6. DarthSolar

Jun 4, 2008
    Thanks for the greets guys and Oddball_62 'insanity!' it's something i have experience in so i shouldn't get too lost.:D

I browsed around for about a couple of weeks so i know where most of the areas are. So Thanks for the help Skiara[face_peace]

7. Jedi Gunny

Jedi Gunny Chosen One star 9

May 20, 2008
    The insanity makes this forum even better!

8. Trika_Kenobi

Trika_Kenobi Jedi Grand Master star 6

Nov 4, 1999
    Howdy! I didn't get a chance to get over here immediately today because of work, but since everyone's on top of things around here, I'll just offer my warmest welcome to the JC. If you need any help finding anything or just want to chat, you know where we are. Some of us have been around a while and can point you to some really cool places. [face_mischief]

Have a blast!

Trika

9. DarthSolar

Jun 4, 2008
    Thanks for the greets, i feel so loved.[face_batting]

10. General Kenobi

General Kenobi Administrator Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 31, 1998
    Welcome to the JC!

I hope if you ever get colors that you choose something other than that eye-piercing bright solar yellow. :p

11. DarthSolar

Jun 4, 2008
    Nah i shouldn't worry about it [face_laugh]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.