main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Full Series Bonus Content: By Arc or Episode?

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by AkashKedavra_93, Feb 15, 2014.

?

Arc or Episode?

Poll closed Feb 22, 2014.
  1. By Episode

7 vote(s)
    22.6%
  2. By Arc

24 vote(s)
    77.4%
  1. AkashKedavra_93

AkashKedavra_93 Moderator Emeritus star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jan 8, 2011
    [​IMG]

On March 7th, a flood of new episodes will make its way to Netflix. Understandably it may seem a bit too much to flood the boards with 13 episode discussion boards. This poll is to engage the community on whether or not there should be 13 threads (per episode) or 4 threads (per arc). Grading per episode would commence at a relative pace per usual. This poll is open for 7 days.

2. Revanfan1

Revanfan1 Force Ghost star 6

Jun 3, 2013
    I'd say by arc. It'll keep things condensed a little bit while still providing separation between the relevant storylines. And especially in the Order 66 arc, I can see the arc as a whole being more important than one individual episode.

3. hlc88

hlc88 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Sep 3, 2012
    Arc would be easier.

4. Darth Maul Apprentice

Darth Maul Apprentice Jedi Master star 4

Jan 27, 2014
    Yep, definitely by arc.

5. JediGirl_Angelina

JediGirl_Angelina Jedi Grand Master star 3

Jan 12, 2003
    That was actually quite a chase there. Loved it.

6. anakinfansince1983

anakinfansince1983 Skywalker Saga/LFL/YJCC Manager star 10 Staff Member Manager

Mar 4, 2011
    Dissenting opinion here. I prefer by episode. I've watched arcs in the past in which there was a wide variance in the quality of episodes. Case in point: Mandalore in season 5. Shades of Reason was one of the worst episodes in the series, the other episodes were pretty good.

But if everyone else wants full-arc grades, I'll grade each episode individually and average them.

7. AkashKedavra_93

AkashKedavra_93 Moderator Emeritus star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jan 8, 2011
    anakinfansince1983: We will still have grading threads done per episode (at a leisurely pace). This poll is primarily for episode discussion purposes. :)

anakinfansince1983 likes this.
  8. Darth Maul Apprentice

Darth Maul Apprentice Jedi Master star 4

Jan 27, 2014
    I really enjoyed Shades of Reason. What is it that you don't like about that episode?

9. anakinfansince1983

anakinfansince1983 Skywalker Saga/LFL/YJCC Manager star 10 Staff Member Manager

Mar 4, 2011
    Short version: post-spinectomy screeching Satine.

No excuses. She's running a planet. Butch up prom queen.

Longer version: Here you go

10. BigAl6ft6

BigAl6ft6 Chosen One star 8

Nov 12, 2012
    Arc arc arc, rah rah rah! Say it with me folks, arc!

In other me news, I didn't watch The Clone Wars week-to-week at all over the course of it's run. I would basically either watch it all at once, or maybe split the season into two watching sessions. Since the last TCW episode aired around this time last year, and S6 is being released at the same approximate time, it actually doesn't seem like the show was cancelled at all. When that last episode finishes? Then it's done.

11. SithStarSlayer

SithStarSlayer Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Oct 23, 2003
    Arc Troopers are my fav, so...