main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Full Series Bonus Material/Season 6 eps release format poll (NOT for discussion of the content)

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by Kev Snowmane, Apr 30, 2013.

?

How should the Season 6 eps that get finished be released?

1. Add them all to the Season 5 dvd set?

24.5%
  2. Give them all their own separate "Season 6" dvd release?

63.3%
  3. Cartoon Network special marathon?

18.4%
  4. On line streaming/download only?

18.4%
  5. Re-edit each arc into a movie and release independently either in theaters/on dvd or both?

20.4%
Multiple votes are allowed.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Shadow Emperor

The Shadow Emperor Jedi Grand Master star 4

Sep 29, 2012
    That would be criminal.

2. Trebor Sabreon

Trebor Sabreon Former Manager star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 15, 2010
    Tell me about it.

That said, it certainly wouldn't be unheard of.

3. Seerow

Seerow Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 7, 2011
    I picked the Cartoon Network option a while back because I can dream right? I just want these to come out in some form. I want all of them and season 7. =b

4. DARTHVENGERDARTHSEAR

DARTHVENGERDARTHSEAR Force Ghost star 5

Jun 8, 2002
    Although I know they won't, I think the CN should get the honors and broadcast it, anyway. Since the show started on the CN, it's only right that they should end it there, too. Well, if it won't be the CN, then I'm for Disney XD channel single arc marathons instead.

5. Orrelios

Orrelios Jedi Grand Master star 4

Feb 21, 2005
    Whatever they do, they should not make them online streaming exclusives since that would leave non-US countries out in the cold because of the copyright restrictions; a big fat 'NO' to that.

DarthTalgus likes this.
  6. Darth_Foo

Darth_Foo Force Ghost star 4

Feb 24, 2003
    Split my vote between "Season 6 dvd" and "re-edit to movies and release individually". I think the latter option would be the most plausible because that way Disney can make more $ by selling three 4-parters as "movies" for $20 a pop instead of 15episodes for $30-$35.

7. al patrickson

al patrickson Jedi Knight star 2

May 17, 2013
    I cast my vote for "Season 6 DVD" for 4 reasons:

1) "Bonus Content" obviously means bonus episodes on a DVD release.

2) I think the final "Clone Wars" bonus content episode arcs would look better on Blu-ray in HD because of the wide aspect ratio.

3) I think they'll be released on a bonus disc or 2 in a "Star Wars: The Clone Wars - The Complete Series" Boxset in a Bly-Ray/DVD release.

4) If it gets it's own Blu-Ray/DVD release, it should be titled "Star Wars: The Clone Wars - Mysteries of the Clone Wars" since these final arcs will answer and deal with a lot of lingering mysteries like Order 66, Captain Rex's fate, Sifo-Dyas, Yoda's home planet and home species along with his backstory, Force Ghosts and how Jedi materialize into Force Ghosts, how Boba Fett got his iconic Mandalorian armor and Slave I back from Hondo, and fates to some other certain characters in "The Clone Wars" like Embo, Cad Bane, Fives, and Hondo Ohnaka.

Well, those are my reasons. I wanna know what you think.

8. Seerow

Seerow Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 7, 2011
    I am going to be pissed off beyond belief (which its hard to me to believe I can get angrier) if they pull a Disney (hah!) and force me to purchase a complete series Blu-ray since I already have each season to get the Bonus Content and inevitably charge $80usd for it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.