main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Bonus ships and levels of Rogue Squadron 1 ?

Discussion in 'Archive: Games' started by Grey1, Mar 14, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Grey1

Grey1 Host: 181st Imperial Discussion Group star 4 VIP

Nov 21, 2000
    I just dug out my Rogue Squadron copy I hadn't thought of since about one year ago, and I remembered that there were some bonus missions and ships I never found.
    I know that the Naboo Fighter could be accessed if you installed the update. But on the official site, there are hints that one can also fly the Flacon or a TIE Fighter. There's also a Death Star level.
    When I played the game, I thought you would be given some extras once you'd collected enough medals. But after flying for about 10 gold medals and still not having another clue, I dropped the idea and left the game alone.
    So, what have I got to do to access the bonus content? Any tips?

2. JONJEDI

JONJEDI Jedi Grand Master star 5

Nov 11, 2002
    If it's Rouge Squadron on PC for the Millennium Falcon the code is WOOKIEPELT and for the tie interceptor put in the code GOODGUYTIE but don't forget to unlock the Falcon first then when the Falcon is selected press the cursor left then quickley press the cursor up and the camera go's behind the falcon and there's the interceptor. This next code unlocks all the bonus level's which are Beggars Canyon, The Death Star trench run and the battle of Hoth the code is OOMPAWAMPA. There's also code for a AT-ST which is Chicken.

3. Grey1

Grey1 Host: 181st Imperial Discussion Group star 4 VIP

Nov 21, 2000
    Thanks! Is there a way to reach them through the game, or are they all word of mouth?

4. JONJEDI

JONJEDI Jedi Grand Master star 5

Nov 11, 2002
    You can unlock the Death Star misson by getting at least all silver medals for every misson and By getting gold for every misson you unlock the battle of hoth, I don't know about unlocking ships if there is a way to unlock them I've never done it before.

5. Lt.Cmdr.Thrawn

Lt.Cmdr.Thrawn Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 23, 1999
    For the Naboo fighter there is a patch for the PC, probably at lucasarts.com and there is a code which I forget, also probably at lucasarts.com to unlock it on the '64.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.