main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Ark Boo at the Zoo October 20th - Reg. Form link inside!

Discussion in 'MidSouth Regional Discussion' started by Jaira, Aug 29, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kynstar

Kynstar Jedi Knight star 5

Mar 2, 2004
    Friday will prob be best...since it appears that Sat is a preoccupied day for alot of us.

2. Jaira

Jaira Jedi Master star 4

May 3, 2005
    Okay, everyone. Let's do this, I reeaeaeally wanna do it!!! They don't care how many of us there are, they just want us there. Everyone who is going, it looks like we are going on the 20th. Here is the registration form:

Everyone must sign up individually!!!!!
    It's easy and quick, be sure to choose the 20th (unless you are going on other days as well, then you can check those, too.)

Put ArkanSith Galactic Renegades in the Affiliated Group box.

This event is only a few weeks away, please get your registration in ASAP.

ChaseKeJac: I'm not sure where Vader312 is on this event, let me try to get a hold of him and I'll let you know.

3. Kynstar

Mar 2, 2004
    Registration by online? If so got a link we can use?

4. Lavenderrose73

Lavenderrose73 Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 2, 2005
    The 20th?. I just filled out the application. 5:30-9:30 on Friday the 20th. Here's the link: http://www.littlerockzoo.com/spe_booatzoo_volunteers.htm See ya there! [face_dancing]

Lavenderrose @};-

P.S. You might have to copy/past the stupid link. Just clicking on it got me to that "Page cannot be found" thing again!

5. Kynstar

Mar 2, 2004
    :oops: [face_beatup] These bloody computers at work... won't let me do it. I'll do it tonight. :)

6. Lavenderrose73

Nov 2, 2005
    dang, that sux

7. Jaira

Jaira Jedi Master star 4

May 3, 2005
    Gah!!! My link....Didn't show up!!! Sorry! Thanks, rose

8. Lavenderrose73

Nov 2, 2005
    Did you try copying and pasting? I try to remember to test the links I post. It didn't work for me by clicking on it, but it did work that way...in fact I just tried it again and the copy and past works. If you copy and paste the link in another browser, it should work that way. Although I really don't know why the bloody heck the stupid links themselves won't work :mad: .

Hope you get there.

@};-

9. ChaseKeJac

ChaseKeJac Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 5, 2006
    AHHH!! The 20th is a Friday! My wife works at UAMS on Friday nights and I may not be able to find someone to watch the boy. Is there any nights closer to halloween that we might do it?
    TK-Vader312 said he was going on the 30th, that's kinda when I thought this was.....I'm so confused.....

10. Lavenderrose73

Nov 2, 2005
    Ok, is there any reason why some of us couldn't do this a second night? I could probably pull off the 27th and 28th also, if a few others were going to do it too. After all, Otisdodge was willing to scrap it with only 2 or 3 of us. Maybe some of us could do it the last weekend as well. Just a thought.

@};-

...supposing we're comfortable with the volunteer tasks and will be able to get right on it.

11. Jaira

Jaira Jedi Master star 4

May 3, 2005
    You all can sign up as many times as you want. Just remember when you're filling out the form to check all of those days. In fact, locokarma had wanted to go more than once, I believe, so if you can all decide to do it together a couple of times that would be great. :)

12. Lavenderrose73

Nov 2, 2005
    Sounds good to me. If there is another Friday, Saturday, or Sunday that someone is going to do something, please let me know so I can update my volunteer dates. Right now, I'm only signed up for the 20th. Ciiiiiiiiiiao!

@};-

13. ChaseKeJac

ChaseKeJac Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 5, 2006
    I'd love to something closer to Halloween, if not the night itself.

14. Jaira

Jaira Jedi Master star 4

May 3, 2005
    Up!!!!

15. Lavenderrose73

Nov 2, 2005
    Ok, so who all will be there tonight? Also, that map I received looks like I shouldn't take Fair Park; I'm not so clear on which route I should take there. Anyone in Jacksonville I can follow?

@};-

16. VADER312

VADER312 Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 11, 2005
    ok.. 9935 and 6655 will both be there tonight along with the 30th

17. Lavenderrose73

Nov 2, 2005
    Sorry I have class on the 30th, or I may have gone then also. See ya tonight, though. :)

@};-

18. Lavenderrose73

Nov 2, 2005
    Just got home and into my nighties. I truly enjoyed that, and I'm sorry to have missed those who couldn't make it. My aching knees are tired, but my heart is quite content. And thank you, Tracy and y'all guys who welcomed me to join you at Denny's. Had a bit of a close call taking that first turn onto Shackleford going back, but I got home in one piece. Look forward to the next event. I guess... Toy Hill? Ciao!

Lavenderrose73 @};-

P.S. Welcome, Jason, when you get in :).

19. Jaira

Jaira Jedi Master star 4

May 3, 2005
    How did this go? What did they have you guys do? Did you have fun?

20. Lavenderrose73

Nov 2, 2005
    Hi there, Jaira! I don't know about the others, but I had a good time. There wasn't much to it; we just greeted the customers outside the entrance and told them which line to go in if they were pre-sales, cash paying, or members. But I was glad for the involvement, whatever they needed us to do. If I'd had the time and money (for gas) to do it a second time, I would have done so. Two days away is my first anniversary of meeting the Arkansith Galactic Renegade. Even if we can't connect that day, it will be nice reminiscing the past first year with y'all. Boy, do I have a lot to tell little Princess when I bring her home (see Cantina). Well, Catch ya later. For the next hour, I'll be juggling Smallville with dishes that desperately need to get done so I can eat dinner!

Lavenderrose @};-

21. hyperspace_police

hyperspace_police Jedi Master star 4

Jun 22, 2005
    anybody else going out tongiht?

22. Lavenderrose73

Nov 2, 2005
    What is there to do tonight? Even if I wanted to, I just finished up my little bit of whiskey cola so I can't go anywhere. Besides, I had class...of course! Oh well, at least I did decent on tonight's quiz. If anyone goes out tonight, have fun and be safe. :)

Lavenderrose @};-

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.