main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Evan, IN Boo at the Zoo

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by JediMasterJaina, Sep 24, 2008.

?

Boo at the Zoo

Poll closed Oct 1, 2008.
  1. October 17

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. October 18

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. October 24

25.0%
  4. October 25

25.0%
  5. Let's do it all!!

50.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JediMasterJaina

JediMasterJaina Jedi Padawan star 4

May 19, 2003
    So it turns out we can volunteer as a group to do Boo at the Zoo. The form calls for us to have a first and second choice for volunteer dates. They are listed above. We can also choose to be there for all the days, but I think we would get a bigger group turnout with only one or two dates.

Also, if you are wanting to volunteer, I will need the names of everyone who is coming for the form.

The time for each day is from 5-8pm. I want to turn the form in next week, so the last day for this poll will be October 1st.

Also, here is the link with all the information in case I missed anything.

Boo at the Zoo volunteer form

2. TK-1945

TK-1945 Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 13, 2007
    I agree with us only having one or two dates since most of us have busy schedules. The 25th works best for me but I could probably do the 18th. I've contacted a few other 501st/Rebel Legion members who might be interested in this but we need to hear from who all can attend. I took my kids last year and had a great time.

3. DarthPupmind

DarthPupmind Jedi Youngling

Sep 13, 2006
    I'll probably be able to be there. I'll see if I can get Collin to come too. My wife really wants to come, she loves the zoo. I'd have Batman, dunno if Collin will want to wear Vader or his Spartan suit, he's been pretty into that lately.

4. DarthPupmind

DarthPupmind Jedi Youngling

Sep 13, 2006
    I talked to Collin today, I'm pretty sure he's game, but we might have something going on Saturday before Halloween. Or maybe the Saturday after Halloween. Not sure yet.

5. Fistofury

Fistofury Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 27, 2002
    I think we could come, we don't have anything going on that day. I would probably bring my younglings and have them dress up.

6. JediMasterJaina

May 19, 2003
    Everybody cast your vote!

7. BLUERAM

BLUERAM Jedi Youngling

Jul 24, 2008
    i voted for the 25th. I won't know till the friday before if I will be able to do this. If I do make it all I have down here is my Boba Fett
    Mark

8. TK-1945

Jan 13, 2007
    We don't have any other Fetts so that would be cool.

JMJ, Do you think we should give everyone another week to reply? I know a lot of us are on a tight schedule.

9. JediMasterJaina

May 19, 2003
    Sure, we can do that

10. TK-1945

Jan 13, 2007
    I've printed up some 501st activity books to hand out to the kiddos (and big kids).

Just a note, costumes are not required (but encouraged) for this and we could use help, putting armor on and handing out candy and flyers. I have an Imperial officer cap and small jumpsuit that fits size medium people, if someone wants to borrow it for this they are more than welcome.

11. JodoK

JodoK Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 31, 2008
    I'm not from E'Ville, but I might be intrested in coming down (If you'd have a Joker in the group. :oops: ), where exactly is the zoo? Of all time I don't have a SW costume for any events. :_|

12. JediMasterJaina

May 19, 2003
    So it was decided at the GM yesterday that we are going to do Boo at the Zoo on the 25th. I need to know ASAP who all will be coming. You have until Tuesday noon to post so that I can send in the form.

13. Mike-El

Mike-El Jedi Knight star 3

Oct 16, 2006
    I can.

14. TK-1945

Jan 13, 2007
    I'm in and I'll try to contact the others to make sure they get on the list.

15. JodoK

JodoK Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 31, 2008
    I won't be able to, theres already an event I've got to do the 25th. Darn it!

16. TK-1945

Jan 13, 2007
    So who all is doing this? Darthpupmind and Blueram contacted me and said they can't make it.

17. JediMasterJaina

May 19, 2003
    Well if they're out, it will just be you and Mike. I was going to come, but unfortunately someone got fired at work and I've got to cover they're shift.

If it's just going to be the two of you, do you still want to do it?

18. TK-1945

Jan 13, 2007
    Maybe this is something we can plan on doing next year?

19. JediMasterJaina

May 19, 2003
    I think that would be better. Sorry everyone. But clear your calendars for next year because we need a big turnout for this!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.