main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga Book 1: The rise of the Sith

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Hananiah, Mar 17, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hananiah

Hananiah Jedi Master star 4

Jan 15, 2003
    Title: Book 1: The rise of the Sith
    Summery: Episode III the Empire has risen, now all that is left of the Republic is Alderran and Naboo
    Disclaimer: I own nothing
    Rating: G
    NOTE: You won't believe who will turn to the Darkside!!! clue it's not Obi or Ani think of the most unliekly person

Prolouge
    Anakin Skywalker braced himself against a column as another explosion ripped into the palace. He had to find Padme and soon. The Theed Palace was coming down around them!
    He couldn't believe he had fallen for the decoy, even now he was heading toward the throne room where the real enemy was, he stumbled over dead beings, trying not to gag, to feel the living force gone. He couldn't believe the mass death around him.
    He had to get to the Throne room, his master needed him, he had to help him protect Queen Jamilia and Queen Sariya Ali.
    Behind him he could feel Padme Amidala struggle behind him, he could imagine her now, her long brown hair tied behind her dressed in the uniform of the Naboo a blaster at the ready. He kept her presence in his mind, trying to ready himslef for the battle ahead, he had been fighting for three days and fatigue was catching up fast. Taking a deep breath he found his reserve, motioning Padme ahead of him for a moment, hustling her into the lift.

"Ben!" Sabe screamed, her mouth was sore but she still called for her husband "Ben where are you?" she had gotten sepeared early on, he had gone to the throne room sensing the courtyard battle was a diversion.
    Half crawling half sprinting Sabe finally made it to the opulant double doors, of the throne room and flung the door open and stopped.
    Bodies were everywhere, she could see Queen Jamilia laying on the floor, her headress strwen a few feet away, her handmaidens bodies beside her, Sabe could barely get a breath, her eyes followed the carnage until she saw it.
    A lightsaber
    It didn't have to be his, she reasoned, all Jedi had lightsabers, but as she walked closer, her boots, clicking on the marble she saw him, lying on the steps of the throne, his body curled protectively around Thayet.
    The baby didn't move, didn't whimper, Sabe gently took her baby from Obi Wan's dead grip gently rocking the baby, "Hush little one" she whispered when Thayet responded to her mothers attention. Slowly Sabe fell to her knees, her hand running through her husbands hair, "Oh Ben" she whispered "We need you"
    There was no answer, ObiWan's eyes were closed, death had left it's mark on him. Admit the sounds of battle Sabe leaned against the stairs holding herself as closely as she could to Obi Wan

Padme managed to get to the throne room after a great deal of explitives. Where was Obi Wan and Sabe? She exchanged a worried look with Anakin, signs of battle marked the hall enemy and friend alike but there was nothing but deathly silence any more, swallowing Padme made her way to the throne room and a small cry escaped her, Queen Jamilia, Queen Sariya and Obi Wan and Sabe were dead with their child in their arms, but the tablou was shattered when Sabe moved slightly and Padme's eyes widened was it possible that Sabe wasn't dead?
    Striding over to her friend she shook her awake "Sabe, it's me it's Padme" Sabe looked at her friend, her eyes dead and cold
    "Hes gone" Sabe whispered, her voice sounded dead as her eyes, Padme glanced at the jedi knight "I know Sabe" Padme said gently. Anakin gently picked his masters body up and Padme gently took Sabe's hand
    "She's all that is left" Sabe whispered looking at Thayet

Sixteen year old Thayet Maberrie Kenobi sat in front of her father's tombstone, trying to see the person her father was from the writing, she knew he had died when she was only a baby, she wanted to remember her father everyone remebered him as a great Jedi Knight but she remembered him as Daddy.
    "Hey" Thayet looked up to see Leia Skywalker, her best friend come to sit beside her "You visiting your dad" it wasn't a question
    "He's a mystery Le, I mean I can't even see him in my head, I have memories and feelings but no images"

2. lordmaul13

lordmaul13 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Oct 18, 2000
    "It's getting dark"

Is that by any chance a double meaning? It's nightfall and events in the galaxy are about to get dark?

lordmaul13

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.