Evan, IN Book Club Update - Legacy Of The Force Book 5: Sacrifice

Discussion in 'Mid West Regional Discussion' started by Ulkesh2, May 21, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ulkesh2 Jedi Master

star 4
    Hello fellow readers.

Next week we will have a preview of the next Legacy Of The Force hardcover novel. The book is titled Sacrifice. This book has some HEAVY DUTY RAMIFICATIONS in it. Yes your beloved Book Club Fuhrer knows some plot details, but will refrain from speaking them. Yes that will take a strong act of personal willpower on my part. I have another post in which I was able to bleed forth the info I know. Go there if you are not afraid of spoilers. Next week we will explore what each book club member would like to see happen beyond LOTF Book 5. I will act only as a glorified prompter of conversation. I'll employ my poker face. After the regular meeting those that want to talk spoilers may do so only after spoiler virgins have left the building.
  2. yoda_pimp Jedi Knight

star 3
    I am picking it up on Thursday (one of the book stores was given special permission to sell it early at CIV), so I should have it read by Saturday morning while I am waiting in line. Should be a good one!!!!
  3. JediMasterJaina FF President/CR Evansville, IN

Chapter Rep
    star 4
    Matt and I will be there, so anyone else who wants books signed by Karen Traviss please bring them and we'll take them to the book signing.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.