main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Read, PA Book Club

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by HanSolo29 , Oct 3, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wesmin7

Wesmin7 Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 29, 2001
    Well my grad. project is done, school work is handed in, or too late to be handed in, 3 of my 5 finals are over with, hmm what was my point... oh yes, I FINALLY had a moment to myself, I went to my local borders. (wonderful store btw if you don't know already)

While I was there I bought Dark Force Rising and The Last Command *grin* It looks like I'll once again have star wars books to read while I'm waiting for more Star Wars books to come out (Force Heretic 3)

2. Crazed_Ewok

Crazed_Ewok Jedi Youngling star 3

Aug 31, 2002
    I'm still reading Before the Storm...I haven't had alot of time at all to read lately, so I'm just trying to get it done...good so far, though :)

3. HanSolo29

HanSolo29 RPF/SWC/Fan Art Manager & Bill Pullman Connoisseur star 7 Staff Member Manager

Apr 13, 2001
    I got halfway through the book, then I put it down for some odd reason. I never got around to starting it again.

Anyway, I'm currently still reading Force Heretic III. (I forgot the title at the time being :p ) But, I am getting excited for The Unifying Force coming out in November. That marks the end of the NJO and possibly the story of Luke, Han and Leia. :(

4. Crazed_Ewok

Aug 31, 2002
    Good :p About the NJO ending, of course, not the main three dying ;)

5. HanSolo29

HanSolo29 RPF/SWC/Fan Art Manager & Bill Pullman Connoisseur star 7 Staff Member Manager

Apr 13, 2001
    I'm not talking about the main three dying. (They better not kill any of them off or somebody is gonna be very, very angry :mad: ) I just think they're gonna pass the torch to the bratty Solo kids.

6. Crazed_Ewok

Aug 31, 2002
    Ah...yeah, that's worse than any of them dying...having themcontinue the legacy with those little foools would be scary ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.