main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Book Review Thread

Discussion in 'Archive: Monroe and West Monroe, LA' started by Rycove, Jul 8, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rycove

Rycove Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 27, 2001
    Here we can discuss any Star Wars related reading material.
    -Rate it
    -Give a review
    -Recomend It
    -Whatever you want to do
    -No Spoilers Please!

2. Rycove

Sep 27, 2001
    I have just finished reading "Shaterpoint", and I have to say it is one of the best books I have read so far. Matt Stover has hit two home runs for me now if you include "Traitor". The way he wrote it from Mace's point of view was facinating. You really got a feel that Sam Jackson was actually playing that character. He definitely was a bad motha. The comedy in it was also the best I have experienced in a star wars novel. I was literally laughing my head off in some parts at Maces' one liners, and the Nick Rotusu character was also very well written & funny. I give this book 5 stars. It is surely in the top 5 star wars novels I have ever read.

3. Rycove

Sep 27, 2001
    Hi guys!
    Sorry I haven't been around much lately, been busy with work & my little boy. I just finished "The Final Prophecy" It was short, but fairly good. I expected more drama to build up to the last book though. It just seemed like more of the same. Big space battle/individual trials with tahiri, corran, nom anor, ect. The ending was pretty good, but I was expecting a big revelation. Nothing happend though. "The Unifying Force" better be good to live up to the climax of a 19 book series.

4. yodahs-daddy

yodahs-daddy Jedi Master star 5

May 20, 2002
    YAY!!!!!!!! FIannly!!!

WElcome BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.