main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Lou, KY Book Signing At Lexington JoBeth May 3 2015

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by jedimika, Feb 21, 2015.

1. jedimika

jedimika FanForce Chapter Rep star 4

Apr 2, 2008
    Otherwise known as May the Fourth Eve or the Day after Derby and FCBD, there's going to be a Star Wars book signing at Joseph Beth Bookstore on SUNDAY May 3rd.

[​IMG]
    Star Wars AuthorsDaniel Wallace & Adam Braydiscussing and signing
    Ultimate Star Wars Sunday, May 3 at 1:00 pm
    The 501st have been invited to join us celebrating the release of "Ultimate Star Wars"! Authors Daniel Wallace and Adam Bray contributed to this in in-depth visual feast exploring the characters and storylines from the "Star Wars" galaxy. This is a beautifully illustrated guide that is structured chronologically and packed full of information about key characters and storylines from the "Star Wars" movie saga, The "Clone Wars," and "Rebels." The perfect primer before Episode VII is released, "Ultimate Star Wars" will get old and new fans caught up and knowledgeable on all things "Star Wars".

What's weird is Ryder Windham is listed as the author...maybe the others co-authored? Anyway I still have other stuff I can get Daniel Wallace to Sign (Book of the Sith?).

Right now I'm planning on attending as a fan (no trooping) so if anyone else want to go and wants a ride I have 2-3 spots in my vehicle available.

http://www.josephbeth.com/AdultEvents.aspx

2. Yoda_Jammies

Yoda_Jammies Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jan 28, 2003
  3. New Vanck

New Vanck Jedi Padawan

Oct 18, 2012
    In the interest of not causing problems, I will refrain from going. The brain was picturing banners, bull horns and protest chants ;)

VoxDeamonicus likes this.
  4. jedimika

Apr 2, 2008
    Bump, this is this weekend...I'm still planning on going if anyone else is interested.

5. jedimika

Apr 2, 2008
  6. jedimika

Apr 2, 2008
    Low key event today. Wish turnout would have been better...about 20 in the audience plus kids. 501st was there. Daniel Wallace was very articulate and even did Star Wars trivia for the kids. I was out in about a hour.

7. Commander APPO

Commander APPO Jedi Knight star 2

Oct 19, 2012
    Ouch, not quite what they expected but glad you got to enjoy the moment.