main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

W.VA Book

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by -Fettish-, Sep 14, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. -Fettish-

-Fettish- Jedi Youngling star 3

May 7, 2003
    Just finished reading "Bloodlines" by Karen Traviss.

Very good read...

Anyone else read it yet?

:)

2. Darth_Raptor

Darth_Raptor Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 21, 2002
    Yep, I read it. I'm going to read the whole Legacy of the force series :)

I always thought you would like Karen Traviss because you both have a Mando obsession LOL :)

BTW, have you read her other books "Hard Contact" and "Triple Zero"?? You would like those too :)

Rap

3. -Fettish-

May 7, 2003
    Yep, I read them when they came out. :D She has also done a couple short stories in Insider, which involve the characters from the books.

I've been a Karen Traviss fan for a while now. I even downloaded her Mando language PDFs, printed them out, and put them into a binder for handy reference when I write my fanfiction, which tends to be mostly Mando...

Needless to say....I am obcessed. :p

4. Darth_Raptor

Oct 21, 2002
    When I first read her stuff, I thought of you right away :) You two are like two peas in a pod LOL

I'm really glad you have an author that you really like that you can follow in the SW universe! :)

5. Dotanis

Dotanis Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 10, 2002
    Wouldn't that be clones in a pod?

6. -Fettish-

May 7, 2003
    Two clones in a pod... LOL!

So how is everyone? I miss you guys... :( We should try and get together and hang out or something...

:)

7. Dotanis

Dotanis Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 10, 2002
    Doing well here just working a lot but still breathing. =)

8. Darth_Raptor

Oct 21, 2002
    I've been good, just busy with work and family this summer. I hope things slow down soon so we can get back into more SW stuff! I still wanna play the RPG! Oh, and Halloween is coming up, maybe time for some sorta party :)

9. Zoomer

Zoomer Jedi Youngling star 1

May 22, 2005
    Hi guys...

I'm currently reading "Bloodlines" too. So far it's very good. I'm a little in the dark though because I haven't read "Betrayal" yet. It's still in hard-back, but I saw "Bloodlines" in soft cover so I grabbed it. I just finished reading the three Bounty Hunter Wars books. It's an older series but one I hadn't gotten around to reading. Now the only books I haven't read are the two Medstar Battle Surgeons books, and Tales from the Cantina.

To Fettish: Thanks for the recommendation to read the Republic Commando series. Enjoying it very much.

Lee

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.