main
side
curve
  1. Welcome, Guest

Upcoming events:

Star Wars: Andor - Disney + - 21st September

2. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

FF:VIC Booking tickets

Discussion in 'Oceania Discussion Boards' started by Jedi_Master_Damir, Mar 16, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Multiverse

Multiverse Jedi Youngling

Apr 24, 2001
    Hi all,

Regarding cameras in the cinema.

Obviously it is against the law to have recoding devices in the cinema during the film and there will be security there to ensure no one does.

I work for Hoyts and you can be rest assured that if you have a camera to take shots of the crowd etc before the show, you can give the manager of the cinema or myself the camera and it will be locked in the managers office for the duration of the show nice and safe.

If you have any question, please feel free to email me on multiverse@multiverse.org.au directly, but I have to warn you that like with Ep1, the security guards will be very thorough about recoerding devices such as cameras and viseo camera in the cinema during the film itself.

Hope that helps and see you all there

Derek

2. Nightwalker

Nightwalker Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 12, 2002
    YESSSSSSS!!!!!!!! i cant wait

a week before the opening im gonna write down what im wearing so people know how i am.

And if i bring the video camera which i most likely will be, i'll be talkin to you guys and stuff and film a bit of saber fights.

Can anyone tell me if they went to The Phantom Menace opening? and tell me what was it like outside and inside the cinema.

3. Nightwalker

Nightwalker Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 12, 2002
    hey Jedi_Master_Damir

i thought you have already booked tickets?

4. tDR

tDR Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 12, 2002
    Everyone should get tickets for the midnight session with Multiverse.

I wonder if any television stations are gonna be there. should be good

5. Jedi_Master_Damir

Jedi_Master_Damir Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 19, 2002
    Yes, I've booked my tickets like a week ago! And just wondering who is going to go to the Skyforce meeting or whatever it's called because we can talk to each other there and organize things for May 15...

6. tDR

tDR Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 12, 2002
    Hey where is everyone gonna be parking? alot of the underground parkings like kings street closes at midnight!.. I thouhgt Crown might be the best place..to park that is..

7. Jedi_Master_Damir

Jedi_Master_Damir Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 19, 2002
    I'm coming on tram and i'm going to get picked up after..... but i guess you'll be able to find parking underground or somewhere around there, in one of the side streets.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.