main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Spok, WA Boots

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by JarusSarn, Nov 7, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JarusSarn

JarusSarn Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 10, 2004
    Ok, first off, I'd like to know if anyone has a credit card, and would be willing to put in a boot order at Eastern Coast Costume for the group, and recieve the order, then distribute them at the next meeting.

Also, if anyone is interested in going in on this order, and getting anything from the site, post your order here. I'd like to have this order arrive before the next meeting if it's possible.

I'll start the order...
    Military Riding Cavalry Renaissance Boots
    Black
    Small
    1404BK
    $29.98

2. JarusSarn

Feb 10, 2004
    Ok, I'm bumping this thread since we really do need to do a boot order now, if you want a pair, or you need one for your fan film costume (if you're not sure, ask Kelli) then post your size here, thanks much.

3. Raph1613

Raph1613 Jedi Master star 4

Jan 15, 2004
    Considdering all the money that I get to throw away very soon, I suppose that I can come up with an extra $30 for something that I actually want and can keep.

I'm a size 7

Any news on the credit card?

4. JarusSarn

Feb 10, 2004
    I think Kelli is handling the order, i think...

Oh, and Alfredo, while I have you here, I just checked and I should have my mauser by Friday! woohoo! then we can start on the holster...

5. Raph1613

Raph1613 Jedi Master star 4

Jan 15, 2004
    Uh, yeah... little problem there John. I will probably be leaving town very soon for an uncertain amount of time. Trust me, I don't want to, but circumstances have required me to take a very sh!tty job on the coast in order to make enough money fast to pay back some people who really came through for me in a pinch.

Assuming that I don't wind up in jail, first. Long story to all of it that I really don't want to go into right now. I've given Kelli and Nat very vague details of my situation.

When this is all behind me, I'll "gladly" tell you all about it. Hell, I'll probably post it as a Topic on one of the Boards. Just one more stupid thing for me to whine about.....

6. JarusSarn

Feb 10, 2004
    hmm... well, in that case, I guess I'll be buying a new monitor for my computer with my next paycheck instead of leather :p or maybe I'll use the funds to get the mauser electro-plated... we'll see. Sucks that you'll be gone for a while though. bummer, good luck.

Oh, and for future refrence, I did some updating and modification on the holster design, it can be found here I'll of course provide some printed copies too.

7. JarusSarn

Feb 10, 2004
    Ok, change my size to medium, just in case.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.