Boots

Discussion in 'Edmonton, AB' started by DARK_PADAWAN, May 17, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DARK_PADAWAN Jedi Knight

star 3
    I can't beleive I am taking up an entire thread just to ask this question, anyways does anyone have any Jedi-ish boots I could borrow just for tomarrow night?
  2. Ky-Wan Jedi Master

star 4
    sorry bud none that would fit ya

3. DARK_PADAWAN Jedi Knight

star 3
    Darn, I guess I could use some rubber boots.
  4. BFett333 Jedi Master

star 4
    I know these were needed last night....but I have some boots that I'm looking to sell. They are vinyl...but really nice. Sort of generic Officer/Jedi type boots. I paid something like $30 US a pair for them. The ONLY reason I'm selling them is because I ordered ladies and they sent me mens so they are a bit like clown shoes on me. Because they were so inexpensive...it really wasn't worth the hassle to ship them back. I have a black pair and a brown pair. I've talked to lots of people who use these boots to troop in and they tell me they are great....comfy and durable. Anyway....they are a mens small which is a size 8 - 9. If anyone here fits these and would like to buy them from me, let me know.
  5. PreludeRM FanForce CR, & Fanforce Council Calgary, Alberta

Chapter Rep
    star 4
    I wouldn't mind taking a look at those boots. When are you down in Calgary next. I might have to come meet up with you guys.

Ryan
  6. Darth_Haggis Force Ghost

star 4
    Hmm... that certainly sounds interesting Ang. (The only problem is, they might be too big for me.)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.