Bored with MD FanForce? - A project that is our own!

Discussion in 'Maryland' started by HowardFilms, Dec 3, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HowardFilms Jedi Master

star 4
    Did we forget that our fanforce has a fanfilm project of our own, the Clone Wars Trilogy? I sure haven't! After several revisions, the scripts are in final form, and we have a studio to shoot at. We should begin production in early January? The studio is in Westminster.

Want to be an actor? A voice actor? Can you do special effects? Could you do concept, or promotional art? Can you help with costuming, props, or fight cherography?

Want to know more? Check out the website, Search for our posts on the fanfilm board, or email me at HowardFilms@yahoo.com

Please post, or PM if you think you can help.
  2. Skywalker1243 Jedi Padawan

I read that Count Dooku plays a big part in your story. Well, I can do a pretty good count dooku voice if you need someone to do that. unfortunately im 19 so i can't really say that i look the part.
  3. CodeName_Targeter Force Ghost

star 5
    I'd love to help out, (I do a fair bit of acting) but it's too far away for me to go. :(
  4. HowardFilms Jedi Master

star 4
    Skywalker, where did you hear that? He isn't even in them. Grievous is, maybe you heard that. As for being to far away, sorry to hear that.
  5. Skywalker1243 Jedi Padawan

I read the description on your site. It said something about count dooku. If not and you want to add a scene where he's in it, im your man.
  6. HowardFilms Jedi Master

star 4
    Oh, well he is mentioned, because he reveals Ilum, as described in the CW cartoon.
  7. Fipe_Naz-mero Jedi Knight

star 2
    Howard:
    I'm happy to hear that this still on-going. I'm able to play a part as actor, voice or maybe in the fights. If you have been following the Prancing Bantha lately, a friend and myself are writing a story (Role Play more or less) of the events that occur in this place. I invite to read some and pass judgment on that. All writing is our own, form our own ideas and from talking about details over time, based on one of the greatest stories: Star Wars.

Regards to all.
    God Bless!
    May the Force be with you... Always.
    Fipe Naz-Mero, JM
    USA NE-REGION
    MDFF
    Southern MD Chapter
  8. HowardFilms Jedi Master

star 4
    Can you make it to Westminster for the shooting of the film? I have a male Jedi Knight (basically the main character) that fits your age. Let me know.
  9. Fipe_Naz-mero Jedi Knight

star 2
    Lest see... is kind of far, about an hour or so from Baltimore... but still "doable". The next question would be when would it be? Where specifically and what do I need to bring with me (costume/props)?

10. HowardFilms Jedi Master

star 4
    Unless you have good enough Jedi robes, we'll have to handle costuming and props. The filming should start in Jan, but as pretty much the lead role, if you do it, u should know it will be a pretty long committment.
  11. RevaDurron Force Ghost

star 5
    Hey I am right in Westminster at college. You know I would love to help out. :)
  12. HowardFilms Jedi Master

star 4
    I know you would, but isn't transportation still an issue?
  13. RevaDurron Force Ghost

star 5
    Nah, I am sure I could manage somehow.
  14. HowardFilms Jedi Master

star 4
    You could probably be Adre, if you wanted.

EDIT: I'll have to see if you look the part and can act the part though.
  15. Eva_Pilot04 Jedi Grand Master

star 7
    I've been a stage-tech in one form or another for years now. I'd love to help out where I can. I guess I could try acting too, but I'd have to have a few drinks first. :p

Go n-ithe an cat thú, is go n-ithe an diabhal an cat.
  16. Fipe_Naz-mero Jedi Knight

star 2
    Howard:
    I'm really interested in this... now when on January are you planning to start filming/shooting. The thing is I'm going on vacation back home and I don't think I'll be able to get back until the end of January, that's including a training I have to attend to. Now, if we can work around my drill days in the ANG, and of course having permission from the administration (wife), I think we can work it out.

As for the costumes, I have something that resembles Jedi robe. It would be better if you take a look into it. I used a pattern from Simplicity company to do the cape, which I altered some to meet my likes. As for the clothes, I use a black "sweat pants" that resembles a military look since it has outside pockets at the sides. For shirt I use a turtle neck shirt, but I'm still looking for a black vest to fit over it. I would like to use a hunting one (because of the pockets and attachments), but I haven't find a black one. Now if what you have in mind is using "real" Jedi robes, the patter from Simplicity has the ones for the inner robes too. Very similar to the "real" ones. As for boots, I'm planning to buy some "hunting" ones I saw in Wal-Mart, which painted black would be awesome. But once again, it depends on what you have in mind.

For lightsaber, I have some models. The only one that looks the best is the one i built from the Ultimate Lightsaber kit. Of course is not metal but is the best. I have the instructions to built a metal one that would look better. I can try to get the parts and put it together during the Christmas season. Unless you want to go for the expensive props. Is up to you.

Thanks for the opportunity to take part of this. Please, if you have a schedule for the filming I would like to see it, if you don't mind. in the meantime, if you need some help with writing or something similar let me know. I will send you a PM with my email address..

Thanks once again for the opportunity.
    Best of regards,
    Fipe Naz-Mero, JM
    USA NE-REGION
    MDFF
    Southern MD Chapter
  17. Red-Rupee Jedi Padawan

Hey Howard,

This seems like a really cool idea. I heard aobut it through ED the Rebel Legion state captian for MD.

I'd be interested in helping out as an actor or however else if that's not avialable. Though I don't have terribly much acting experience except for afew things I did in High School, but people tell me I'm not bad. Of course you'll have to be the judge of that.

I have a full, really accurate jedi outfit and I can get ahold of a stunt saber if nessacary. So if you still need another jedi I'm you man. Keep me updated on things as they develope, send me a PM for more information.
  18. Mogook Jedi Master

star 4
    I don't know how much I'll be able to do during production, but I'd like to help out with post-production (editing, some fx maybe, etc.)

Please keep us updated about your shooting dates, locations, and your schedule in general.
  19. HowardFilms Jedi Master

star 4
    As soon as it is approved by CMC, I certainly will do that.
  20. Fipe_Naz-mero Jedi Knight

star 2
    Howard:
    I got some good news, I just saved a bunch of money on car insurance.... ooops. Wrong spot. No, really. I got good news. I got approval to be in the movie. I read the scripts. They are very good, some minor error, but very good. I just want to know if you have an schedule for the shootings. I don't want to have any setbacks bue to work, so I want to make sure. I sent you a PM with the email address.

I'm planning to buy new materials to make the clothes, do you have a color preference for the character? I couldn't see any mention to colors in the script. I would like to request to keep my gray cape though, if it is not too much trouble. Do metal frame eyeglasses damage the character? I have some rubber ones that look kind of futuristic. And, let me know if the lightsaber form the Ultimate Lightsaber kit works or should i begin to get the materials for the metal one?

I want to thank you for the opportunity you are giving me. Thanks for the chance to leave a "footprint" behind in the Star Wars Universe.

Best of regards.
    God Bless.
    May the Force be with you... Always.
    Fipe Naz-Mero, JM
    USA NE-REGION
    MDFF
    Southern MD Chapter
  21. Skywalker1243 Jedi Padawan

[image=http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a109/behereyes/vinnieb2.jpg]

Vinnie Barbarino says...

"Up your nose with a rubber hose"
  22. HowardFilms Jedi Master

star 4
    Well, still have one part with absolutely no one being considered...the teenage princess Mara, loking to be extremely hard to cast, and it's a crucial role.
  23. Skywalker1243 Jedi Padawan

24. Skywalker1243 Jedi Padawan

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.