main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Oregon Borrowing Stormtrooper Costumes?

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by brook_33, Oct 1, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. brook_33

brook_33 Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 30, 2003
    Hello all. My roommates and I have been working on a Web Series called "Punch n Pi", and if you haven't checked it out see my thread titled Punch n Pi (should still be on the front page).

Anywho, my writer chose to include a scene in the next episode in which two characters are dressed up as Stormtroopers. He's looking for authentic and well-made costumes. From what I understand he sent off some emails to the 501st to see if we could borrow them or have their owners come out and play the parts which we would dub over later. When I mentioned that I chat here, they requested that I post a message and see if there was anyone here with Stormtrooper outfits that could help us out.

We don't have a shooting date (we're waiting to make sure we have the costumes/owners first, then work out the date), but it wouldn't be more than two hours to shoot (I'm approximating). Our set is right off the 217 freeway, three or so blocks down Denny Rd. I'd appreciate it if anyone would be willing to help out. We're happy to give credit as well as compensate with beer and pizza.

Thanks all.

2. AramysStrael

AramysStrael Jedi Master star 4

Mar 9, 2004
    Hey Brook... as you know there are some 501st costumers in this very group. Did you send the request to the 501st, or did you try the local garrison (Cloud City Garrison)?

If you haven't done so, already, I can put a bug in the ear of some of the local guys. I happen to know that one of our TK's lives not too far from your shoot location, actually.

- Bill

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.