Boshek action figure

Discussion in 'Milwaukee, WI' started by TheWampas1138, Apr 2, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheWampas1138 Jedi Master

star 4
    Has anyone found a Boshek or Imperial Officer action figure in the Milwaukee area recently? We've found Zutton, Eeth Koth (sp), and got the Death Star astromech droid (the evil R5, I forget its name) and Teebo, but haven't found the other two. If anyone knows where to find them, please give a holler. We also found plenty of the Episode II preview figures, which we thought would be hard to find since we were up until 1am the day they came out on Wizards.com, trying to get through to buy them. There were still plenty at the 27th St TRU as of yesterday around 2pm, in case anyone is looking.
  2. mirrax Jedi Knight

star 1
    I don't bother trying to find figures around here - I'm in Oconomowoc and NONE of the nearby stores get the new ones for months. I don't get into Milwaukee often, so I always order the new stuff. BigBadToyStore regularly has the new stuff and they only charge a flat rate for shipping.
  3. TheWampas1138 Jedi Master

star 4
    Thanks for pointing out that site, I wasn't aware of it and found a Boshek right away. The Imperial officer was sold out (oddly enough I thought it would be the other way around). Plus the site is a great place to get a Roy Valkyrie and Skeletor when the celebration is over.
  4. Bishop76 Jedi Knight

star 3
    There's a little hole in the wall store out here in Waukesha called Universal comics that has just about everything you could want, or can get it in a few days. The prices are pretty high, but the service is really good. I saw Boshek there and I think he was charging $12 for him.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.